A small balcony as a place for relaxation

It is time to renovate the apartment. Most of all, I want to transform my balcony. This is not a storage room, but a resting place!

Balconies and loggia are in most homes. To equip on this territory a corner for recreation, your piece of paradise for everyone. Transformation does not require significant financial waste, only desire and inspiration. And you can use it. balcony.

Balcony design ideas Editorial "Site" We have prepared 27 inspiring solutions to turn your balcony into the best place in your apartment. This is especially true for residents in the summer!

1. Very stylish, light and cozy.

2. The space of the small balcony is very limited. Therefore, it is worth taking advantage of the opportunities that walls give - for example, install shelves on them. Here you can place books, souvenirs from trips and other cute things. The decor of the walls with the help of photos and paintings will make the interior truly unique.

3. To save space on a narrow balcony, it is best to use folding furniture. With the advent of a compact table and chairs, you will definitely start spending time with your loved ones over a cup of tea on the balcony! And with the onset of cold weather, when there will be no need for this furniture, you will not have much difficulty just folding it.

4. Do you want to create your own oasis? This idea can be implemented even on a narrow balcony. You can use the balcony wall that faces the street. Install shelves here for containers with plants or create a whole flower row.

5. Make a nice long shelf on the balcony wall. Your favorite pots will love the new habitat and they will generously give you their beautiful flowering!

6. Looking at this decoratingI immediately wanted romance and dinner by candlelight!

7. In my opinion, this is just the perfect place to relax, which can only be arranged in the framework of a city apartment!

8. Oh, those cute butterflies! Incredibly cozy and summer decoration of the balcony.

9. In this case, color played a major role. But even on a couple of meters you can create a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. The main thing is to use the possibilities of space to the maximum.

10. Pay attention to the original floor design and rattan furniture. They make the design of the room so stylish and interesting!

11. Textiles play a very important role in the design of any living space. Properly selected curtains are the key to success! Also the highlight of this decision is an amazing chandelier. Who said crystal lights don't belong on the balcony?

12. Thanks to the blue wall, wicker furniture and striped carpet with the addition of beautiful deciduous vases, you can achieve a truly marine mood in the design of the balcony.

13. A wonderful and very feminine decision!

14. Why not use a glowing garland in the summer? Especially in the evening, along with a beautiful table lamp. Very atmospheric, isn't it?

15. How do you feel about putting a roll lawn on the balcony? Just imagine what a wonderful opportunity to go barefoot on the green grass in the middle of a gray noisy city!

16. Morning tea on this balcony will give you a charge of energy and the desire to create for the whole day.

17. The narrow balcony is an ideal place to create a summer version of the study or a mini-workshop for creativity. To do this, it is enough to put a small table, chair and take care of the lighting. An outdoor workplace is guaranteed to encourage new ideas!

18. Thanks to the bright and rich colors of furniture, it is not difficult to create a summer mood on your balcony.

19. Another great design option.

20. Very nice and not at all difficult!

21. I think that sitting on such a sofa and drinking a refreshing smoothie, looking at the view from the window is a real pleasure!

22. Visually increase the room and make a comfortable resting place will help color. Pay attention to this harmonious combination of white and turquoise!

23. Sometimes even the simplest accessories can create coziness and the right mood. Be sure to embrace these moments!

24. This design option is my favorite. I’m thinking of doing something like that for myself!

25. Simple and tasteful!

26. I fell in love with this stylish wall decoration and hanging chairs. Very original!

27. Even a tiny balcony can be made comfortable. All you need is colorful pillows, candles, blankets, bouquets of flowers. Use the same accessories that are used in the decor of other rooms of the apartment. The main thing is that the balcony still has a certain style.

Modern designers rely on simplicity and functionality. This rule should be guided by the design of the interior of the balcony or loggia. The minimum of furniture that should be as practical as possible is the ideal style solution.

Particular attention should be paid to furniture-transformers and built-in wardrobes. For example, it is great to save space on the balcony of a small coffee table with a hidden niche in which you can store dishes or blanks for the winter.

And do not forget about simple style solutions that save money and free space. For example, a balcony will be a great place for relaxation, if you pull a hammock there, light aromatic candles and bring out a good acoustic system.

I hope you, like me, were inspired by this collection, and you are already planning how you will drink tea and look at the evening city from your new and cozy home. balcony. Have a great time and creative success!

Don’t forget to share these ideas with your friends, they will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting