The plants that surround us - perfect. Wildlife inspiring, and that many are addicted to gardening in our time, it is not surprising. Man-made world is a stressful environment for the human return to nature - a natural phenomenon. Being a gardener is not as difficult as it seems at first glance: the fruit that gives the garden, to justify a lot of effort spent on its cultivation. And how wonderful to walk on their own garden, enjoying the beauty of the greenery! Neither the incomparable pleasure ... These tips will help you become an advanced gardeners and achieve excellent results on your site.
1. It is known that plants need to be planted at a certain distance from each other. Measure out the desired length with a tape and make a mark on the handle of a shovel. Now measure the distance will not be difficult!
Shovel rescue when the roulette is not at hand.
2. Do not neglect this important point as a mark of plants - Sign where it grows.
Tags are very comfortable, and now you will not forget what plants grow in your garden beds. And do not confuse them with weeds!
Pieces of the old tiles are ideal for the manufacture of tablets with the names of plants.
Option for real aesthetes: to write the names of your favorite pebbles vegetation. You can even Latin!
3. Do not forget to protect plants from sudden cold - covering them at night with pots, when the temperature drops significantly. This will save the seedlings from hypothermia.
4. Aphids - the bane of gardeners. You must use tools that protect the aphids from the garden, but if it is still there - do not despair.
Adhesive tape will remove aphids from infected plants in one fell swoop! Wrap hand tape sticky side up and get to conscientious cleansing garden.
5. Tomatoes and cucumbers need enough water to develop normally and produce fruit. The right amount is crucial: if too little moisture, the plants wither if many - can start to rot the roots. Usual plastic bottle will help you to take care of a decent system of irrigation! To start you cut the bottom of the bottle and make a few holes in the lid ...
Now simply insert the bottle upside down in the ground and fill it with water. Irrigation system is ready! Plants will take as much water as they need, with no frills.
6. Vegetable soup - the best fertilizer! Water in which cooked vegetables should add to your garden - everything will grow by leaps and bounds.
7. Seeds germinate without problems, even if the shell is very hard - just do not forget to put them in a cup of warm water at night. For bean is especially useful!
8. Some seeds need to germinate before planted in the ground. In a pot ideal conditions for the emergence of the seeds germinate and take root. But when the seed is in the ground, her unfavorable factors come into play - from insects to temperature changes. Do the protective carapace of cardboard for your favorite plants!
Using a cushion of toilet paper, you can protect the seeds in the ground against external influences. Cardboard is decomposed in the soil, so it is not necessary then to dig. Replant the seeds in a convenient roll right into the ground!
It's really a good idea!
9. Caring for plants that like to curl, requires special diligence.
The main task - to make a bed without loss of comfort, well-groomed for the green.
10. Common Trench - the perfect base for the cultivation of strawberries and other similar crops. Cut into pieces the gutter.
Realized in the bottom of the small holes for water.
Rich harvest in such circumstances provided!
Tip for the gardener who understands computer technology. The real miracle: there were programs to help take care of the plants, to monitor their treatment watering and fertilizing, and also show interesting statistics of your garden. Very exciting!
Check with these sensible tips in video fix them in his memory.
Growing your own garden takes a lot of energy, but it's worth it. Falling in love with the work on the ground once, you will not be able to abandon the special pleasure - to monitor plant growth and harvest, watering and otherwise care for the landing ... My hobby gardener still uneasy, the garden in the first place! That is why elderly people working on the ground, always so strong - they simply have no time to be ill.
Turn the land into a garden! Show this video to your friends.
via takprosto cc