This view of the healthy food I've never met. Right in the bull's-eye!

A healthy diet - not an easy mission. If you carefully read the articles 10-20 with different recommendations on what you can eat, but from what is better to abstain ... That appetite may disappear altogether! Some products are useful, but too high in calories. Others may harm health, but their diet is strongly recommended to have. Where is the truth? This suggests that you can not eat anything - everything is bad. Cry of the female soul, exhausted diets and extensive knowledge of proper nutrition - that's how you want to call this post, published a witty girl in his LiveJournal. It can recognize themselves each! Subtly, with humor and a sense that all women care about. The relationship with food - really a special relationship ...

«meat is impossible. As it is full of hormones to increase the weight, but why should I hormones for weight gain? Em>

The fish is also impossible. It accumulates. I do not know that, but it accumulates. Yet it injected hormones to increase fertility. And I have nowhere to go, and his! Why do I still fish? Em>

Tomatoes can not - they nightshade. I do not know why, but all say that bad. Eggplants and peppers, too. Fruits and berries can not - they are sugar and diabetes. Especially at night you can not ... During the night the whole evening turns sugar in the ass! Why do I still pop, I have something and its hoo ... em>

can not be potatoes, there is starch. In rice, too. Pasta is also impossible - there is starch and gluten. A gluten - is the future sugar. The one that is future pop. Em>

The oil can not be - either olive or butter, or sunflower. This fat. A butter - and even cholesterol. Em>

The bread can not be out there yeast. Beer too. I do not know why, but it is impossible that the yeast inside you wander. Em>

Eggs - fat and cholesterol. Milk - fat and hormones for weight gain, which was injected into a cow. In general it is intended to ensure that the calf is rapidly gaining weight and becoming a cow. I do not want a cow! Em>

Juices can not - it's the same thing as fruits and berries, but no useful fiber. em>

in cabbage - and normal, and color, and broccoli - substances that prevent the absorption of iodine. And urban residents and so go nuts with the thyroid gland. Poor thyroid - oh, horror! - Gives a thick ass. Em>

can not cabbage. The spinach - oxalic acid, which harms the kidneys. Poor Kidney - edema - excess weight. No, no, no, no spinach. Em>

Cucumber! I would eat cucumbers. About cucumber I do not know anything bad ... » em>

It is difficult not to smile when reading a delightful revelation. But really, how absurd and contradictory sounds some information! If you also had to notice it, with a sense of humor you have everything in order. You can not eat too orderly, but often laugh - laughter prolongs life after all! It would be nice if the priest, and he reduced.

Share this article with friends - they have fun!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting