This girl twice tried to kill his own mother. You uzhasneshsya learn the cause!

Just recently, in Colorado, USA, the unthinkable happened. Twelve year old girl, still a child, tried to kill his mother. Moreover, when the first attempt of juvenile criminals is not successful, one not the least bit embarrassed, I made a second, exactly the same, not even trying to somehow disguise their actions. Well, the reason that the girl considered sufficient for the murder, and did ridiculous. Mom just took her as a punishment for some misdeed phone. The child went without hesitation to murder for the iPhone. This story seems emerged from the pen of Stephen King!

Only a couple of chips and some plastic. Soulless thing for which the girl without hesitation paid to someone else's life. B>

instrument of crime in the two attempts made by conventional bleach. At first, when my mother smelled of chemical agents from your morning smoothie, she thought it was just an accident. On that day, the girl washed windows, and getting a drink bleach really could happen inadvertently. But a week later, when his mother discovered that from the water bottle in her bedroom also has chemistry, she cringed. But after talking to a woman and her daughter at all precipitated. The child has admitted that both times added bleach in drinking purpose to avenge the selected phone. Now the girl is in a correctional institution and charged with attempted first-degree murder.

I do not even know that this nightmare may be more repulsive - that twelve baby really decided to deprive his mother of life, or that the child resulting in wasted their own lives for the sake of the revalued electronic toy? One thing I know for sure - as a result did not win one. The mother lost her daughter, daughter - the future, and it all started because of an unfortunate piece of plastic.

Amazed by this story? Share it with a friend, because such a problem, albeit a much smaller scale, are now appearing in many families!

www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/20/us-usa-colorado-poison-idUSKBN0MG2KQ20150320

Tags

See also

New and interesting