A swim here, not everyone survives ... The frames from which the heart goes to the heel.

On our planet, there are many amazing paradises, where you want to go right now without hesitation. However, we will not bend the soul, in the world there are towns, which get solved only the most daring and courageous. Remember even eerie Lake Natron, one species of which the blood run cold ... It must be admitted that only a few dare to visit some of the remotest corners, out of which the living can not everyone.

Today will show you a place where dreams go all ekstremaly planet. It's about the so-called Devil's pool, which is located on the African continent. Surely you from a school geography course aware of the Victoria Falls, which is located on the border of Zambia and the Zambezi. So, on the edge of the famous waterfall at the mouth of the Zambezi River is a natural pond formed by nature. He has a terrible name "Devil's Pool».

In times of drought, usually from September to December, the Zambezi River is at a certain level and forms a small whirlpool of a minimal current.

That's why desperate swimmers can safely splash around at the edge of the abyss without any fear of falling into the abyss of a raging waterfall.

Just imagine lying in a pool, nezhishsya under the rays of the African sun, and at arm's length the water is rapidly falling down from a height of as much as 128 meters. Br-rr, goose bumps just by thinking about this one! B>

It should be noted that swim in the dangerous place is still better under the close supervision of a guide. An experienced guide will show where to enter the pond, as well as hold a kind of lesson in safe behavior on the water. B>

It should be understood that such a pastime - a rather extreme and, moreover, even life-threatening.

How statistics show that each year claims the lives of a waterfall of hundreds of people.

Victoria Falls - one of the most popular natural attractions in Africa. Each year, this miraculous object visited by about 300,000 tourists. However, not every one of them dares to splash in the water on the edge of the cliff - it is like only lovers of thrills. B>

I do not know how anyone, but I feel dizzy just from a glance at these pictures! The head does not fit, how many have the courage to make there photos and videos - I would probably have my knees were shaking ... On a dare to break away only the most desperate and intrepid tourists. However, do not be afraid to challenge the adventure, because the emotions and impressions of this trip for sure will stay with you for life. You have decided to visit this place?

If you think this article is interesting, you can share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting