At first I did not understand what is depicted in the picture ... But when I learned was ecstatic!

As you know, with the help of magnetic resonance imaging can take pictures of what lies within those or other bodies or objects. Andy Ellison works MRI technologist at Boston Medical University. In his spare time, a man looks at vegetables and fruits, and creates stunning photographs that are included in a series of amazing MRI images "Inside what's inside." Creativity in the name of science has become popular on the web, and now Ellison has many fans. The results of his work is really fascinating! Conventional plant under the rays of the MRI apparatus are transformed into something unearthly ... I could not take their eyes from the peach! See for yourself - these pictures are as hypnosis! How nice!

Garlic

Corn

Tomato

Banana

Peach

Strawberry

Bow

Garnet

Watermelon

Pineapple

Wow! Just incredible animation! Now I'll be a completely different way to perceive the fruit and vegetable salad. I've thought maybe that ... to give up vegetarianism? Show these magical MRI pictures to your friends.

insideinsides.blogspot.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting