Relationships: expectations and reality. The simple truth that only understand love.

"Shallow Hal - fall in love with a goat" - Russian proverb. Truth in folklore certainly is ... When you love, you do not usually see the shortcomings, and when passions subside a little bit, you see, you do not like one thing, then another. And then: "Oh, God, yeah where my eyes ?!" looked after, and it is an ordinary kid. Same story at the man: did not know what the snake warmed.

To avoid such accusations and disappointments, we must remember that the relationship - it is not a fairy tale, in which "everyone lived happily ever after" That, my friend, hard work and a certain kind of co-creation of two lovers. Pravda wrote the famous Ukrainian poet Vasyl Symonenko: «In love and weekdays and holidays ...» i>

Loving editorial team decided to add a little humor in this serious matter. Our team is prepared for you a selection of gay life image on the expectations of couples in candy buketny period and the harsh reality that after a head covering lovers doves. What's the truth ... to know yourself?

Love till death

Play Wedding

Romance in the bathroom

romantic surprise

Meet the Parents

To wake up together

quarrel over trifles

household chores

passionate dance

First Date

And although sometimes our hopes crashing against the cruel life, still need to apply to such situations with humor. It's great luck in life - to find a man that was a pleasure to look at it, it is interesting to listen to, not painfully silent, genuinely laugh and look forward to the meetings. Show these very truthful illustration close and loved one.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting