If you grow old, the only way! 25 great dandies who wanted to spit on this your pension.

Complain that the age - oh what a hindrance to look amazing? If we remind you that all these magnificent handsome actor from whom knees give way, has crossed the 40 year mark? Well, then there may be excuses a la "With such a denzhischami, of course!" Or "For those fees, which get their stylists, makeup artists, plastic surgeons, you can not create a!»

Today will show you stylish retirees who wanted to spit on stereotypes that are prevalent in society. These burning geezer give odds to any young dandy! And all because of that age only makes their innate charisma and appeal of brutality. Look soon for 25 damn sexy grandfathers, who, as the saying goes, there is life in the old dog. And who was there crying, that a man of 50 has no chance? This post - goal whiners men who throw up their hands, thinking about his age. Mota on a mustache, guys! If age - that is the only way ...

The inviting red sweater ...

Old age not find him at home.

Because you can not be so beautiful in the world ...

Well, like it or not!

These eyes on the contrary!

stylish, trendy, youth ...

Ar-rr and mouth water.

Charisma and pret!

Wrap it with me, please!

Chic and shine in one bottle.

Keep me seven!

Well, rascal!

The beauty will save the world.

Where is your monocle, sir?

Sailors do not have questions.

Three meters above the level of style.

1: 0 in favor of old age.

Grandpa can meet you?

The bright and stylish.

Land safe while there are!

Can I have him for my birthday?

What is the force, brother? The mustache, a hat and a dog! B>

Even old age can be stylish!

Bow Street on superdedushki.

Old age is a joy!

Yes-ah, my jaw dropped as much as some old-mods (even do not dare to call them so). Every day they prove to the world that age - not a sentence: the important thing is how you feel in the soul. Do not you dare to kill a really strong and strong-willed man, even if you're far from being 20 and 30. See, even the old man still can be hoo! Most of the show stunned men aged her friends. I wonder what they will say about this.

Tags

See also

New and interesting