This is the most unusual clothes I have ever seen! Do you want to afford a jacket with a hairy belly?

The increasing popularity gains clothes anatomical. It can be as T-shirts with prints body parts and shoes, repeating the shape of the legs, a helmet or a head. What is already talking about shoes with terrible teeth and doll heads or hats in the form of the brain? To come up and wear such "masterpieces" have to be truly original person, and not to be afraid to stand out from the crowd.

When you look at these things, afraid to imagine what was going on in the mind of the person who came up with this. And that will offer us the world of fashion next? Better not to think about it!

1. For those who forget to make a pedicure. B>

2. Grandmother with a backpack is better not to get caught the eye. B>

3. Tie - it is not always solid. B>

4. Do you want to afford a jacket with a hairy belly? B>

5. Deprived of nature? Out there! B>

6. Grandma linked. B>

7. Auden-ka I on my body still body. B>

8. Legs lace. B>

9. It - thug option. B>

10. Helmet-head. B>

11. Funny print. B>

12. For fans of horror films. B>

13. Cute bracelet. B>

14. Toothy shoes. B>

15. Try to go in this somewhere. B>

This garment is beyond the scope of what we used to see and wear every day. I'm sure if someone would put something like that in our country, the attention of all those around him would be guaranteed. Share this post with your friends, if they like the original stuff or just want to laugh at the latest fashionable novelties in the form of an anatomical apparel, hats and accessories.

www.themysteryworld.com/2014/11/body-themed-clothing.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting