They have their own Wikipedia here: that kids put in the concept of "mother."

«My mother - the first word, the key word in each destiny» i> - this line from a popular children's song forever etched in our memory even at an early age. Perhaps write about the importance of moms in the fate of each of us a little bit is not logical - it is clear to all without words. So today decided to ask the youngest, that for them are these four letters. This toddler is clearly unfamiliar with Wikipedia, not read Ozhegova, Dalia, Rosenthal, did not look in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia - they say in heart, the way I feel. And that's the beauty and immediacy of children. As they say, the mouth of babes the truth. And it's hard to disagree ...

Ilya (6 years old)

What means to you mother?

Mom I need. It helps me to collect toys. I'm good for it.

Is it difficult to be a mother?

Yes, because it clears things strokes, Pope prepares risotto and my favorite potatoes with cutlets ...

What should I do to become a better mother?

All to be able to cook food, to go to work.

Sonia (6, 5 years old)

This means that she gave birth to me, she is the most important of my parents and most lyubimenky.

Complicated! It is necessary to educate their child from the beginning while it is still in the tummy. Teach good manners, know a lot. And cook in the kitchen. And dad suffer.

It should be a gentle, caring and strong at the right time.

Danja (6 years old)

She's a good, nice, always something to me permits and buys toys.

It is difficult because my mother all day ironing, preparing to eat, I was reading a fairy tale ...

We have to work a little longer and play with me.

Paulina (7 years old)

The most favorite and dear.

Well yes! Wash the dishes, clean the house! But I sometimes help her!

It is necessary to do chores, cook and go shopping.

Milena (6, 5 years old)

For me, it means that she did not leave, she would come to the rescue.

Yes, especially when it has a lot of kids and all you need to watch.

Well, that children are not spoiled. We should not nurse, and punish that they were not "nurses».

So much revelation ... And more convincing share with you stunning video where the guys caught off guard at the kindergarten. This is not memorized replica of popular actors, is the solid impromptu. And from this the soul even brighter and more joyful.

It's hard even to add something: these babies all will not pereplyunesh sincerity, no matter how hard you try. Therefore, we recommend now dial one who bore you into the world and say the warmest words. And just to remind you that you are very fond of her. This is very important.

After the performed manipulations can safely share the post with friends - our mothers deserve!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting