"I have only one wrinkle and I sit on it." The history of the fate of Jeanne Calment unmatched.

Life is to be lived, so that when death with a scythe will take you into his kingdom and starts to scroll through your reel life, she would exclaim in surprise: «Wow, cool, repeat it!» I> So, most likely It happened to Jeanne Louise Calment - higher power did not want to take her from this world, so she lived 122 years and 164 days, thus setting a world record. This woman is known to the world as the longest-lived people on earth whose dates of birth and death are accurately known.

Some facts from the life of Jeanne Calment unmatched. She - a radical French, was born in a family of aristocrats Orly. When Jeanne was 8, Edison invented the light bulb only. When she was 14, he built the Eiffel Tower. At 21, she married a distant relative.

It's hard to believe, but at one time in his youth Jeanne met with Van Gogh. «He was dirty, poorly dressed and gloomy» i>, - she said in an interview on the day of the 100th anniversary of the great artist.

Many people do not live to 85 years, Jeanne Calment not just survived, but in this age began to practice fencing. I do not be surprised? In its centenary this grandma to ride a bike. In the 115 years she was cast in the movie, 121 took part in the musical "The mistress of the world».

«I have only one wrinkle, and I'm on it!» i> - once said the great-grandmother of the planet. Incidentally, Jeanne only 117 years to quit and gave up the daily aperitif before dinner. Relatives say that it is up to the last days of love hot spices and spicy dishes. «I'm in love with wine» i>, - I loved to repeat Kalman.

Ironically, Jeanne has survived all of their children and even grandchildren, so she had no heirs left. At age 90, she signed a contract with 47-year-old lawyer Raffri he was to inherit her house, because she will have to pay monthly rent until the death. According to calculations, the cost of home approximated the amount that a lawyer had to pay for 10 years. But then fortune smiled Jeanne: Raffri not only paid her for 30 years, but he died before superstarushki at age 77. It's not all: according to the agreement on payment continued to carry out the dead man's widow.

Kalman survived the 17 (!) Presidents of their own country. When asked what is the secret of her longevity, she said she thought, "I guess that I have never worked." The last seven years of her life she was very difficult to walk (hip injury made itself felt), but this megababulya kept a clear mind and a cherished memory until the end of days. In one interview she said goodbye: «See you! Maybe next year ... » i> What Kalman said: « Why not? You do not look so bad! » I>

Until the last breath this fragile and saucy old woman remained a style icon: a white blouse, black pants, and always wore around his neck a string of pearls. «It seems to me that I would die of laughter» i>, - anticipated cheeful grandmother. When Jeanne was leaving this world in the 123 th year of life, apparently, not only is she laughed, but fate itself. This woman never lose heart and challenged daily life. But fate, as you know, favors the bold, and therefore did not undertake to compete with Kalman ... Tell me about the Soul Plane old lady all the friends that they may know the secrets of longevity, too, one that knew all of France ...

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting