My old age will be a

Jeanne Louise Calment set a world record life expectancy - 122 years and 164 days. Apparently, fate just like how lives of Madame Calment.

Jeanne - a Frenchwoman, she was born in Orly. When built the Eiffel Tower, she was 14 years old. At this time, she met with Van Gogh. "He was dirty, poorly dressed and gloomy," - she said the artist in an interview in 1988, during the celebration of his centenary.

In the 85 years she was engaged in fencing, and 100 - went on a bike.

Jeanne Calment of 114 years, starred in the movie, 115 underwent surgery on his hip, and 117 quit smoking. And not because he was not feeling well. She just almost lost her eyesight was unpleasant each time asking for a light.

In the 90 years Jeanne, which left heirs signed a contract with 47-year-old lawyer Raffri he had inherited the house ctarushki for what will be one month before her death, to pay her rent. The cost of the house was roughly equivalent to the amount it would pay for 10 years. But fate did not smile. Raffri not only paid to Joan for 30 years, but died before her, in his 77, and payments under the law continued to his widow.

Until the last days of Madame Calment retained the clarity and sharpness of mind. When Jeanne 120th birthday asked what, in her view, would be the future, Madame gave a brilliant answer: "Very short».

Quotes and rules of life of Jeanne Calment:
  • Youth - a state of mind rather than the body. So I have a little girl, just 70 years look bad.
  • I have only one wrinkle, and I am sitting on it.
  • All babies - perfect. < God has forgotten me!
  • I'm in love with wine.
  • always smiling. So I explain the reason for his longevity.
  • If you have something you can not do anything, do not worry because of that.
  • I have a great desire to live and a good appetite, especially sweets.
  • I never use mascara, because a lot of laughing to tears.
  • I'm not see can not hear and I feel bad, but this is nonsense. li >
  • It seems to me that I would die of laughter.
  • I iron legs, but to be frank, they began to slowly rust.
  • I enjoyed at every opportunity, I abide by the principles of morality, and I do not regret anything. I was lucky.
  • In an interview with the correspondent said farewell to her: "See! Maybe next year ... "What he threw Kalman:" Why not? You do not look so bad! »

Sources: Wikipedia, brainyquote.com, miridei.com

via miridei.com/interesnye-idei/life-stories/dolgozhitelnitsa_so_vkusom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting