14 photos of the kids, who are experts in walks. A vacation had just begun!

Childhood - this is a happy time when you run out of the closet at night and you are pleased that you have not eaten. Admit it, no steep mobile phones, tablets and ultra-modern newfangled toys can not replace the euphoria with which we were returning from trips. Bruised knees, stained T-shirt, torn pants - these and many other "trophies" we brought home with head held high.

Today the team of entertainment online publication Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you a fun selection of photos of kids who felt the full, what a walk in the glory. Just look at their little faces! And for their parents, apparently, is another test in the school of life. Here, as they say, laughter through tears ...

This is just a test-drive our roads.

not until you check out - do not believe it!

They just do not have time to say "salt-water» ...

Who did not, that was late.

Now you know what it looks like happiness!

And even the Pope did not tear us apart ...

Braving!

Future champion in diving at the granny in the village.

This transport will abruptly your cars!

The cat apparently not in the business.

Bear, to the transfer told that mud baths are useful.

Dirty, but together!

I wanted my mother to pick flowers ...

Perhaps the best pool in the world!

Kids - is everything. They rejoice in every detail, make each trip an exciting adventure and see the world as a huge playing field. Therefore, we, adults, we must also learn from them sincerity and enthusiasm. Share this amazing compilation with friends: many remember myself as a child or know these frolicking kiddies their children.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting