This guy recruited homeless. That someone a heart of gold!

In this story too good to be true. But, despite the fact that it is similar to the plot of a film or a fairy-tale story is - true. It happened a few days ago. Austrian Herbert Hartley spontaneously took a homeless stranger to work in a carpentry workshop and gave him a chance to start life anew. Describes the events and publishing the story to Facebook, Herbert touched the strings of the soul of hundreds of thousands of people around the world. The incredible story began with an evening meeting at a gas station in Unterweitersdorf in Upper Austria, when Herbert came to the man with sad eyes and lost hope ...

«A man came to the people at the gas station and ask something, but all shook their heads. Then he came to me and asked a surprising question: do not look for any chance at a carpentry workshop near the employee », i> - divided Herbert.

«I'm looking for a job for 6 months. Addressed to many places, but nobody wants to take me. I have no money to buy even eat », i> - young businessman recalls the words of the homeless.

When Herbert heard this story, cold chills ran down his back. Knowing nothing about the man, without thinking twice, he said: «I offer you a job. You can start tomorrow at 7:30 am ». I>

homeless, who until that time had no idea that he is faced with the owner of a carpentry workshop, her tears flowed.

To homeless spent the night once again at the bus stop, Herbert took the man, who introduced himself as Miroslav, to the hotel. And also I gave him money for food.

«Thank you. Today is the happiest day of my life », i> - said Miroslav Owl. The next morning he was at work as early as 6 o'clock in the morning.

A few days Miroslav from the Czech Republic became part of the team. In a month the man would earn about 1 250 euros.

«I was able to help, and I did it. 10 years ago I myself started from the position at which the man is working. This helped me in every way. Now I turned up the chance to do something good ». I>

Herbert appeals to all: «Imagine if we all helped each other as much as possible. It would make the world a better place. Not everyone has the ability to give a person a job, but everyone can help somehow different to the one who is in trouble! » I>

This story revives faith in the fact that there are still people in the world who are willing to selflessly help those in need. We wish prosperity compassionate leader in its business, and its subordinate career.

Share this incredibly touching story with your friends!

www.bild.de/news/ausland/oesterreich/tischlermeister-stellt-obdachlosen-spontan-ein-41421522.bild.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting