These girls are a little bit too far from the gym ... So that's what hides behind the guise of an angel!

From the older generation often can be heard: "Everything is good in moderation." On the one hand, this folk wisdom seems to be, and rightly so, but on the other hand, a measure of something everyone has their own. Who determines what kind of framework? Sets - Not required, and the taste and color, as we know, no friends. Again, folklore, as always, by the way.

So what are we ... Editorial Today Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you 30 images of girls who went to the gym and so carried away that they got here are the results. It's like that movie: walking, went to the gym, I went to the simulator, woke up - jock. Do you like these girls? What it is: beauty or ugliness?

All with her ... and even more!

Who would have thought that behind this angelic guise!

With this not afraid to walk in the evening in the area.

Light jazz gait ...

I'm having mixed feelings.

The weaker sex, you say?

I would not be so hasty with such strong statements ...

wasp waist and unfeminine strength.

given a grueling workout results!

The fragile female soul in a strong male body.

From the contrast between the pretty face and inflate the body it seems that here worked master Photoshop.

Enviable form?

Traditional feminists nervously smoking in aside.

I do not believe my own eyes!

Beauty - terrible force.

Before this can not stand any man. She laid him down in no time! B>

How do you?

Next to a girl to go and relevant young people. Otherwise will feel uncomfortable, and he and she. Show pictures of these girls unfeminine body with your friends. What do they think about this?

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting