20 lessons of wisdom of Tao.

Dedicate one day every advice, applying it in practice. In a moment of doubt and discouragement at random select the lesson - this is the answer. Place at the wall, to return again and again.

1. All is constantly changing, so I can not be considered final.
Hone your perception to recognize the first signs of change. Do not let emotions get the better of themselves.

2. Every thing contains its opposite, so I refrain from judgment.
3. The energy that surrounds me comes from the universe. But does it have to me. Breathe deeply, do not visit the noisy, crowded and poorly ventilated areas.
4. I am accustomed to think in terms of "yin" and "yang". Faced with a dilemma, I quietly ponder (yin), but making a choice, I firm in its decision (yang).
5. Before the fight with the circumstances, I'm trying to adapt to them first.
6. I do what I must, and do not worry about the results. I'm focused on the task and not think about anything else.
7. I avoid excesses and around looking for a middle ground.
8. I do not forget that the purpose of my life - self-improvement.
9. Before you act, I appreciate the energy ratio. I do not rush forward at breakneck speed, I slowly ponder, what are the possible consequences of my actions.
10. I submit to the will of Heaven and accept what can not change.
11. I remain calm and focus in all cases. I do not infect other people excited, when I was under pressure and remain polite unruffled.
12. To all the time: I cultivate the patience to wait for the art.
13. I take my place and to practice humility at every opportunity.
14. I watch closely every word. I do not spread gossip because I value respect and trust of others.
15. I change my attitude towards old people. Helping someone who is older than me, does not mean to do good work. It simply means to behave like human beings.
16. I walk very carefully to the choice of friends.
17. I limit their needs and be content with what I have. Greed takes us away from ourselves and makes us forget about harmony.
18. I try to live simply and carefully choose their entertainment. I do not read the book because she liked neighbor, I try to live one day without television and mobile phone.
19. I always train your powers of observation. But watch does not mean judge.
20. I respect your body and take care of it. I do not miss lunch and eat while sitting at the computer. I do not toil in the gym, listen to your body and do "for" and not "contrary".

Tags

See also

New and interesting