Criticism and karma

"It is important to remember that if we criticize someone, you take care of negative karma and bad qualities of character of the man. So the law of karma. And as we take the quality of the individual, which praise.

Therefore, the Vedas call always talk about God and the saints, and to praise them. This is the easiest way to find the divine qualities. That is, if you want to acquire some quality, you only need to read about some saint who possesses them or with someone to discuss its quality. It has long been observed that we acquire the quality of the man, which we think, and therefore speak. Therefore, even the Western psychologists are advised to think and talk about successful and harmonious people.

But the more we have to selfishness and jealousy, the harder we talk about someone good. We must learn not to criticize anyone. I had one patient who horoscope to a particular year should be a serious illness, but it was all fine. I asked him what he started doing this year. He told me that vowed that no one would criticize. And he said that really noticed that his life has improved, his spiritual practice reached a new level.

Those who criticize us, to give us a positive karma and takes away our bad. Therefore, in the Vedas always thought that it was good when we are criticized.

How does it our karma? In the "Mahabharata," says that if you have something planned, something you want to do, no one does not talk about. As soon as you say this is 80% less likely that it will happen, especially if you have shared with envious, greedy man. Why do people who speak little and thoughtfully, reaching more? They do not lose energy. Another simple rule associated with the speech - if we did someone something good and it boasted before the other, then at that moment we lose the positive karma and all the fruit of piety, which earned this act. Braggart little to reach. Therefore, we should never show off their achievements, since at this point we lose all the fruits that have earned. »

© Rami Blekt

Tags

See also

New and interesting