Ufa couple took off for five months, almost 60 kilograms

Ufa couple Elsa Vagapova and Sergei Foksha today engaged in coaching and his example inspired many. In December 2013th they decided to radically change their lives - Sergei then weighed 120 kilograms, Elsa - 60. "Once we thought and decided that it could no longer continue, and just started acting. Since childhood, I was interested in sports and medicine, is a master of sports in powerlifting, bodybuilding has always dreamed of, but life in the 8 years I have turned the other way and I did not really love - he worked in advertising and construction business, during this time and build a large number of fat "- says Sergey.

His way to the ideal figure of love started with the sport - got supplies: bars, dumbbells, benches, bike, part of this Sergei fashioned himself. For five months they have received impressive results - Sergey threw the 43 kilogram up to the mark of 77, Elsa got rid of 15 kg to 45 ti.Slozhnosti certainly were, but only at the very beginning - it was necessary to abandon the harmful "goodies." Lovers have for each other and support and inspiration: "It is engendered in us discipline that allows us to achieve intermediate goalsĀ» .

"Initially, our goal was simply to lose weight, and then decided to prepare for the competition, I bodybuilding and loved - for fitness bikini. This dream become a reality, we have a year and then decided to link their lives with fitness and bodybuilding. Now we are both engaged in coaching and helping people to lead the body in order ", - says Sergey. He advises anyone who wants to change - not to postpone scheduled for later, and act now, and then the target will realnostyu.Soglasites, this story is really inspiring? Exercise!

Tags

See also

New and interesting