5 real-life stories of losing weight with photos "before and after"

The best motivator to get in shape are the real stories of people who got it. In this article I want to introduce you to the girls who had real problems with excess weight and were able to freshen up.

Christine Taylor

TO - 172 kg,

AFTER - 90 kg

Constantly eating fast food and your favorite pizza has 15 years' Christina gained more than 170 kg of live weight. And when her class went to Italy, all roamed the ruins of the epic, and Christina was forced to roll in the room, because she could not for a long time to move his bulk and tiring. As a result, she was determined to change myself.

At first she began to indulge his capacity as home aerobics, then came to the gym and took up weight training. In the first 7 months of Christina took off 23 kilograms, the weight of a further fall in the following years continued. As a result, within 7 months of trips to the gym and avoid greasy fast food Christine lost weight to 90 kg.

As a result - I found her husband and then added nearly 30 kilograms of weight, relaxed, and changing their healthier eating habits.

However, she is taking herself she was able to bring yourself to the target for her 200 pounds (90 kg).

Amanda Green

To: 75 kg

AFTER 54 kg

35-year-old mother from Texas stouter very simple: after a second child just stopped to look after themselves, eating what I wanted, nothing worked. Her husband was a policeman permanently absent, and mothers with two children jammed stress chips. And with his height of 160 cm 75 kg won.

Like any fatty she tried to avoid mirrors, console myself, trying to please myself until I saw myself on the family Christmas photo. Shock and take a firm decision.

Amanda began by getting rid of the junk food, weight control has become a meal and began cardio on DVD - sweat for an hour a day watching television. The first result is always the most noticeable and fastest - minus 7 kg for a couple of months. However, over time this way "dohudet" was only up to 61 kilograms. To lose another 6 pounds Amanda added class with free weights 3 times a week.

All this she took a half years.

Courtney Stearns

To: 82 kg

AFTER 59 kg

At 17, Courtney found polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is one of the consequences of which - weight gain. And her eating habits with heaps of sweets and the traditional teenage ignoring healthy food created with it the inevitable - made its 82-pound body. What a lot of women Height 167 cm.

Courtney then gained weight rapidly - at 1-1, 5 kg per week.

She tried to engage in various activities, but was overcome by laziness Woman, it was not enough for her interesting and boring, until one day her neighbor Courtney did not take with him to the boxing workout. She fell in love with this occupation and began to attend training every day, jump on the rope, beat pear, dodge punches.

During the first month, she took off almost 5 kilograms. Result inspired Courtney and she went on to losing weight, a total of more than 20 kilograms.

Katrina McCloud

To: 100 kg

AFTER 59 kg

After school Katrina stopped eating meat - for ethical reasons. But instead of switching to whole grains, fruits and vegetables, she became the queen of simple carbohydrates (simple carbohydrates than differ from complex found here).

Out marriage and the birth of two children gave her more psychological reasons not to notice his overweight. As a result, this lovely 160-centimeter woman turned into a 100-pound wonder. With the weight of even the movement of the mall to give her the hard way. And one day she could not even find the appropriate size among the biggest size in the store.

The first where to start plump rather reasonable and proper - to count calories and monitor your diet, went on complex carbohydrates and vegetables. Only in this she was able to get rid of the first 18 kg. Then add jogging.

One year later changing lifestyle Katrina have weighed 72 kilograms. But this, too, she did not stop and go on to their 59 kg helped her gym and weight training.

Andrea Tinkalyuk

To: 86 kg

AFTER 66 kg

Andrea has always worked a variety of sports, and even continued to do after university - occasionally playing volleyball, hockey and football, but such a life does not stop her from getting 86 kg of weight, which is still too much for such a high-Dade girls (175 cm). "After merrymaking we usually go to drink beer and eat burgers" - says Andrea.

Andrea decided to lose weight for a trip to the Dominican Republic, and signed up for a class with free weights. Before the lessons she passed medical checks and was horrified to learn that her body of 45-year-old woman and a 86 kg weight.

It shocked her so much that she decided to change their lives and habits. The hardest thing - she had to overcome her life-long aversion to vegetables, she began to make of them vegetable mass revised dietary habits. But it is not stopped drinking with friends, switching from beer to a little less high-calorie cocktails.

In addition to strength training, she added swimming and nine months of classes even participated in his first triathlon. During this time she had already dropped the first 11 kg. Andrea did not stop at this and now weighs 66 kilograms.

Source: www.zozhnik.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting