About women, men and their needs

I have a girlfriend, 29 years old, not married and has never been in a serious relationship ...
Request for rich, fat men ... - "She did, but not the model, not my type, I like tall, young, with a gorgeous body, beautiful face, and expensively dressed".

I have a girlfriend, 29 years old, not married and has never been in a serious relationship.

Short, plump, and quite frankly, "an amateur" in appearance, is in a state institution, receives little, lives in a dormitory, no education. We have been friends for eight years and during this time she was constantly looking for a man and can not nayti.Prishla it to me once again to visit, and as usual, she started a conversation, looking at us, like a family, husband, children and what -nibud stability in life. What do the years go by, and it is not getting younger and prettier, but there is no happiness. Tearfully asked to help her, I get to know someone.

My husband works in the service station, I asked him a question, whether they have a blank smart guys. The husband said that there is a very nice guy, hard-working, no drinking, alone adequate. Decided in general, we try to work cupids. Explained the essence of the guy-thing, he agreed.

I invited a girlfriend to talk to, and to please make an appointment. She ran joyfully and began asking who he is. I try to explain, tinsmith, sensible, her same age, not married, no children, his head friends. Here girlfriend is changing in the face and gives the phrase from which I fall into a stupor: - "And what do I tinsmith? No, I do not need a tinsmith. I want solid, the director of a handsome, intelligent, generous. "I have lost the gift of speech. One question hovering in the language: "And what a beautiful, smart, single, rich Director of a middle-aged, not very pretty, not rich, you are uneducated?".

I do not want to ruin the friendship and hurt man said nothing. Meanwhile, a guy looking forward to seeing, and it was very embarrassing to explain to him the reasons for refusal girlfriend. We decided to make a "knight's move" to get acquainted with my other girlfriend. An ordinary woman, 30 years old, of medium build, medium appearance. I agreed with Julia, she willingly agrees to the tinsmith, the exchange of phone numbers, meeting.

According to the friend after the meeting, she was delighted with the guy waiting for a second date. According to the guy - "She did, but not the model, not my type, I like tall, young, with a gorgeous body, beautiful face, and expensively dressed".

The three people who could potentially have long to gain family happiness, in pursuit of the ideal partners burn their years without noticing ordinary of ordinary people. And then these people come to visit us and say, "That white envy envy you, you have a family, children, comfort, and we are alone and so unhappy." Despite the fact that my husband is not the director, and I'm not a model. But we love each other, not invented silly standards.

In general, single people, enough to live with illusions, wait princes and princesses. Life is so fast runs, do not have time to look back as it was already old. Look around, next can be a wonderful person, a very ordinary appearance and modest incomes.
Do not hesitate to sometimes critical look at ourselves, to ask the question "whether I myself (as) their requests?". Little girl wisdom - "Do you want to be the wife of General - Lieutenant marry." Man - "beauty of the face through the years fade away, the beauty of the soul - abundance."

Tags

See also

New and interesting