PARABLE OF daughter-in-law

A wise and instructive parable about how to improve relations with the daughter-in-law

Once upon a time I lived in a village girl. According to the ancient Slavic custom, after the wedding, she came to live in the house of her husband. But it was very uncomfortable the young daughter-in-law. That it constantly lectured throughout the reproach.

One morning, a young woman went to the medicine man, who lived on the edge of the forest.

- What brought you to me, my beauty? Al bewitch guy? - I asked the grandfather.

- No I do not need, I love my husband, but the mother of his life unbearable.

- What do you want from me?

- I beg you, help me. Give me poison that I had poisoned her.

- On this the happiness of its build, the pullets? Anyway. I feel sorry for you. I will give you a potion. Every morning you will brew it, and drink this tea mother of her husband. But only advice I have for you.

- What? Tell all fulfilled, if only to get rid of this snake.

- In the village, then we are filled with rumors quickly. I suspect you. So, to avoid this, change your attitude to her mother in law.

Be gentle, affable, smiling. You'll have to suffer for long. So did the woman. It's only the roosters crowed, and she gets up, kneaded bread, the oven heats, prepare porridge, poisonous potion brews in-law. And so affectionately invites her to try a miracle tea. Mom calls, listen to everything. My husband did not overjoyed: how native became a mother and wife. Daughter-in-law in the doted. And that love, but sincere answers. She hurries back to the witch doctor, he rushes to his feet with tears:

- Grandpa, I beg you. You did all you could. Give the antidote. Too much tea brewed me her mother in law. Die. And it is because I became a mother caring.

- My dear, calm down. I gave you a fragrant herb from which you cooked for her mother in law tasty and healthy tea. The poison was also in your heart, but with God's help you get rid of him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting