Parable about how to solve problems

There are people who believe that the problem can be solved by force. These people simply take yourself and others case. Problems can only be solved awareness. Where there is awareness, there is no problem.

The Parable of the glass with water
The professor began his lesson by saying that picked up a glass with a little water. He raised it so that all saw him, and asked the students:

- How much do you think this glass weighs?

The audience whispered excitedly.

- About 200 grams! No, 300 grams, perhaps! And maybe all the 500! - Were heard answers.

- I really do not know exactly yet not weighted it. But now it is not necessary. My question is this: what happens if I'm going to keep it in a glass for a few minutes?

- Nothing!

- Really, nothing bad will happen, - said the professor. - And what will happen if I become to keep the glass at arm's length, for example, two hours?

- Your hand starts to hurt.

- And if the whole day?

- Your hand is numb, you will have a strong muscular disorder and paralysis. Maybe even have to go to the hospital - said one of the students.

- In your opinion, the weight of the glass change the fact that I had a whole day going to keep?

- No! - Bewildered student replied.

- And what to do to fix it all?

- Just put the glass on the table! - Cheerfully said one student.

- Exactly! - Cheerfully replied the professor. - So things are all life's difficulties. Think about any problem a few minutes and it will be next to you. Think about it a few hours, and she begins to suck you. If you're going to think the whole day, it paralyzes you.

You can think about the problem, but as a rule it does not lead to nowhere. Her "weight" will not decrease. To cope with the problem allows only the action. Decide ёё or set aside. It makes no sense to wear my heart heavy stones that paralyze you.

... And another parable of coffee and circumstances
He comes to a young girl and her father says:

- Father, I'm tired, I have such a hard life, these difficulties and challenges, I always swim against the current, I have no more strength ... What do I do?
Father instead of answering set on fire 3 identical pots with water, one threw a carrot, an egg laid in the other, and the third poured coffee. After a while he pulled out of the water the carrots and egg and poured into a cup of coffee from the pot 3.

- What changed? - He asked his daughter.

- Egg and carrots to cook, and the coffee dissolved in water - she said.

- No, my daughter, this is only a superficial view of things. Look: hard carrots, visiting in boiling water, become soft and supple. Brittle and liquid egg was hard.
Outwardly, they have not changed, they only changed their structure under the influence of the same adversity - boiling water. And people - strong external and can be pasted weaklings where fragile and tender only harden and become stronger ...

- And coffee? - I asked the daughter.

- ABOUT! This is the fun part! Coffee beans are completely dissolved in the new hostile environment and changed it - turned into a magnificent hot water flavored drink.

There are special people who do not change because of the circumstances - they change the very circumstances and turn them into something new and beautiful, and gaining knowledge of the situation ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting