With disarming psychological trick CONSCIOUSNESS

How can instill any information, almost anyone without much effort and knowledge of psychology? If you take the basic principle of a conventional information processing, personal computer and the human, the brain, we can see a pattern.

If you take the basic principle of a conventional information processing, personal computer and the human, the brain, we can see a pattern. Both devices operate clear previously programmed functions and instructions. Human nature programs, and the computer in turn - people. I am not in any way compare the human mind with a digital machine. I'm just trying to convey the basic principle of the one and the other.

If the computer program takes a failure, the electronic machine is vulnerable. The same situation happens to a person.

How to make a person vulnerable? As artificial way in a particular situation to make the human mind to disconnect?

We need to know that every person has a conscious and subconscious. Consciousness - it is sort of a grown-up brother, who always protects younger - Subconscious. And when disarmed elder brother, the younger will be without protection and at this moment with him, you can do anything. It's like in the books written Oleg Divov download.

I will bring a very simple example:

Let's imagine that you are walking down the street. Suddenly, you meet some people and reaches out to greet you. Automatically subconscious already greets passersby are encountered you because receiving a handshake already fulfilled a lifetime to automatism poses no threat, and works as a computer program. Try for a moment to imagine what will happen to your mind at that moment when it all goes wrong, as usual. For example, a person shakes your hand and gently, with his left hand grabs your arm. At this point in the consciousness of man is a programming failure because things did not go as it was previously programmed and used to automatism. Consciousness and the man gave a failure for some time into a state of so-called trance. Consciousness is disabled and the person who did this trick with you, a few seconds to get to the younger brother, called - the subconscious mind.

You probably will not again fall into a situation where Grandma yelled, "Help, my bag was stolen thieves" and grabs you by the arm or shoulder and you're not thinking about the consequences ran to help her. Maybe the trick is doing it unconsciously, but it does not matter. It works.

Tags

See also

New and interesting