How to determine the closed, blocked chakras.

The ability to analyze the chakra system, helps to identify the closed, blocked chakras. Everyone has an invisible energy system consisting of special ways, meridians, along which energy moves. These meridians have specific points (chakras), through which you can work with energy, controlling and managing its flow. Acupressure, acupuncture, reflexology - the most well-known techniques used in the western world.

When your energy is flowing slightly or even completely stopped, you feel emaciated, heavy, tied to something.

When you are depleted of energy, it is difficult to control their emotions and react to the challenge. In such a situation, just need to think positively, to lead a healthy lifestyle and to harmonize their lives in every way.

Any of us can do wonders comprehensive rehabilitation. Believe me, our energy responds very quickly when we know what to do to fix it. In the end, it's just energy.

Nodes in an invisible energy system called "chakras". This word means "drive", "vortex" or "wheel". Seven main power plants are located on the base of the spine to the crown of the head. These energy wheels are seven primary energy, and each plays a big role in all aspects of your life and well-being.

For example, if there is a leakage of energy from the chakras in the lower part of the spine, you may be experiencing depression, anxiety, fatigue.

If any of your chakras weak or blocked, difficulties will arise in different areas of your life, depending on what kind of chakra is weak.

How to determine the closed, blocked chakras

closed, locked chakryKogda you have blocked (closed) chakra, you feel a sense of energy blockades in the body. The energy does not come properly to the authorities related to the chakras, which are closed.

When we feel in harmony with life, our chakras open to receive the energy of joy and love. When we experience pain, anger and low vibration, as a rule, our chakras are closed. It is as a means of protection, especially when we are in chaos or stress conditions.

When we are in harmony with each other, our chakras glow and radiate a great light energy that allows us to synchronously connect with life. We feel a sense of grace, balance and connection with the surrounding world.

Thus, in an "open mind" and careful search, the symptoms of our body and emotions, let us find the signals and figure out the state of our chakras.

Chakras and language

First Chakra: I have a right to ...
The second chakra: I have a right to feel
The third chakra: I have the right to act
The fourth chakra: I have the right to love and be loved
The fifth chakra: I have the right to speak and hear the truth
The sixth chakra: I have a right to see
Seventh Chakra: I have a right to know
Methods of development and maintaining balance chakras are innumerable. But first you have to answer the questions of the test, to see the state of your chakras. After this initial information you will find ways to correct and balance them according to what is most appropriate to you.

The answer is "yes", is likely to open the chakra. If you find that are unsure of the answer is yes, then you need to focus on the development of this area of ​​your life to achieve a better balance.

Test to see the chakras are open or closed

The root chakra

I feel physically active, healthy for achievements in this world? Do I feel at home here? I feel as if it belongs to me? Do I have a strong desire to live? Do I love my body and appreciate it as a great treasure? I am very energetic person, a moving safely through life?

Sacral Chakra

I have a normal, healthy attraction? I feel masculine (feminine) and the beautiful? Can I express myself attractive, to give and receive?

The solar plexus chakra

I know what I want and I am sure that it is able to express it? Can I decide and act? I realize my emotions and I can control them? I think and decide through the senses? I am emotionally balanced?

The heart chakra

Do I love myself, friends and relatives. Do I have a strong sense of compassion for all living beings? Can I accept others as they are, without the need to change them? Can I receive and give energy to the universe? ..

Throat chakra

I can easily express your thoughts? Am I doing specific actions to be healthy, happy and successful? I am taking responsibility for your life and you do not blame others for their problems? I am waiting for I while others take care of me? I try to do as best you can and you feel compensated for my efforts? Do I have enough faith in yourself to take risks, accept challenges, and create ways to implement?

The third eye chakra

I mentally strong to solve problems? Do I have a lot of creative ideas and the habit of taking the necessary measures to implement them? No answers or ideas do not come to me and mentally trying to figure things out? I know how to set realistic and achievable goals? Does my experience, support and validation of my views on life?

Crown chakra

Do I feel like I'm part of something great and wonderful? I feel a connection with God / Spirit of the Universe, and you feel that my life has a purpose, intention? Can I look at myself honestly and see the lessons from my experience with the aim to develop wisdom?

The value of blocked chakras

The first chakra is closed: the man is not viable, his will to live is very small.

The second chakra is closed: the person has difficulty to receive and give love. ... No force.

The third chakra is closed: the complexity in order to feel a sense blocked. You do not feel love and acceptance. Feelings of rejection and their own health.

The fourth chakra is closed: It's hard to love without getting anything in return. The lack of purpose and meaning of their existence. Do you have the mistaken notion that God is all against you.

The fifth chakra is closed: a man can not take responsibility for their lives. No communications. Professional frustrated man does what he wants.

The sixth chakra is closed: there is confusion, blocked the idea, they do not have access to the material plane. He becomes a loser.

The seventh chakra is closed: a man can not connect it to the spiritual essence and physical.

Tags

See also

New and interesting