5 lessons of life from Jet Li

Jet Li does not know what a weak character and fragile faith. It is distinguished by the extraordinary speed and maximum concentration. He has a lot to learn.

Renowned actor and a modern kung fu master Jet Li - shares his philosophy of life.

Jet Li does not know what a weak character and fragile faith. It is distinguished by the extraordinary speed and maximum concentration. He has a lot to learn, even if you're not a fighter kung fu.

Jet Li shares his powerful and impenetrable secrets, life lessons, and here are some of them:

1. Humility - is your main defense
"Enemies around you your aspiration breeds stick out your own ego. I'm not special, I just spent a lot of time in the martial arts. Now I show that I am able. In the world there are many people who can do the same ».

Jet li2 life lessons. Harmony is more important than strength
"I feel sad when I think that shows just how martial arts to hurt people. I have not had the chance to prove that the most important thing - it's not fight. This knowledge of the harmony of yin and yang, the balance between black and white. Only by knowing the harmony, you will become a great ».

3. Happiness is always with you
"For happiness does not need to go somewhere far away, it is here - in a quiet room alone. All your problems are concentrated in your own heart, so you just have to learn yourself. We need to understand who you really are. If you will know your own world, you no longer need to be afraid ».

4. Someone else's opinion of you just background music
"Treat others as an estimate of any song from the receiver. "You're cool!" - Tram-pam-pam. "You idiot!" - Tram-pam-pam. If the estimates of others excite you more than your own opinion of yourself, you have a problem ».

5. Death gives you life
"I am ready to die. If a person realizes that he can die even today, tomorrow, he begins to appreciate every moment. And he takes care of every moment of your life, so if you die tomorrow, he will not be ashamed of his past deeds. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting