SECRET POWER - CALM

Most people would agree that they do not have love. But why do we need the peace of mind?

Love and peace are inseparable. Love - this is not the possession of another person. It is a state of harmony with the world and, above all, to itself. It is a certainty that are moving in the right direction. If we look for love, we find peace of mind, and if striving for peace - love of gain.

First of all, peace - this balance
Goal number one for people involved in martial arts - to maintain balance. Having started karate, you learn that the force depends on the balance and "cold" head. It is worth adding emotions, and your song is sung.

The balance and peace of mind - the sources of our confidence. Peace of mind does not mean sleepiness! Peace of mind - is the management of power, not opposition to it. Peace of mind - is the ability to see the whole picture, not to focus on the details.

If you want to protect yourself from all the adversity, you picked the wrong planet
Peace and confidence can only be found within ourselves. In the outside world there is no stability, everything is in a state of perpetual variation. How can we cope with the unpredictability of life? Just taking it!

Tell yourself: "I love surprises. It's great when you know that at any moment there can be any surprise ».

Make a decision: "Whatever happens, I can handle it».

Agree with him: "If I get fired, I will find a job with the schedule more free. If I'm hit by a bus, I would not be here anymore ».

This is not a joke. It is a fact of life. Earth - a dangerous place. People are born and die. But this does not mean that you have to live as a cowardly rabbit.

How to attain peace of mind?
To find peace, first of all, you have to change your outlook. And this habit every day can help give your holiday.

People who have attained peace of mind, often make certain rituals. Some pray, others meditate, some at dawn stroll on the beach. Everyone finds their own way of relaxation. This helps us to better understand themselves and learn about the world.

Life remains a struggle, if we insist on this
Modern Western civilization has taught us to constantly strain. I do not argue with the fact that "not easily pull the fish out of the pond." But before we do anything, we have to stop fighting with everyone and everything. We grew up with the belief in resistance. We tend to customize the event and encourage people. We have to pace yourself, and this more harm than good.

Why relaxation?
Almost all of what we do in life - it's a race for the result. But deep relaxation, meditation or prayer helps us to take a new look on life. We expect that the future will bring us a lot of pleasant moments. However, our attention must still be focused on the present.

Practicing deep relaxation, we will notice that some of the qualities acquired during the exercise, gradually get into the habit and change our daily lives. We become more calm, we have the intuition.

We all have an inner voice, but he is weak and barely visible. When life gets too hectic and noisy, we no longer hear it. But if we mute other sounds, everything changes. Our intuition is always with us, but often we do not pay any attention to it.

A lot of people go through this cycle. From this we can conclude: "If you do not have time for relaxation - it is absolutely necessary for you».

Meditation will save you more time than you spent on it. Enter it a habit - setting yourself how to set up a musical instrument. Twenty minutes every day - to the strings of your soul sounded cleanly and smoothly. Every morning I wake up with a plan to be calm and balanced. Some days you will be able to hold on till the evening, and sometimes - just before breakfast. But if the preservation of peace of mind will be the aim of gradually you learn this art.

Forces of Nature
Have you noticed when something that can roam all day in the woods and feel inflow of forces? Or spend the morning at the mall and feel as if you moved a truck? From all around the vibration comes, be it grass, concrete, plastic or polyester. We catch it. In gardens and woodland vibration healing - they restore our energy.

Vibration concrete shopping malls - a different type: they suck energy. Vibration cathedrals pointing up. The smoky bars and strip clubs you leave the lion's share of its vitality.

It does not take a genius to realize that our health is dependent on the attitude and the elusive energy environment. When we are full of energy, we were easily able to resist diseases and bad moods of others. If the energy at zero, we attract to his depression and illness.

I greet you, deserted area ...

It should not be a mere coincidence that in cultures all over the world there is a tradition and honoring privacy. At the time of initiation and the American Indian and African Bushman left their tribes hiding in the mountains or forests, in order to understand its purpose.

Great Teacher - Christ, Buddha, Mohammed - inspiration in solitude, like millions of monks, mystics and seekers of truth, to follow in their footsteps. Each of us needs a sacred place where no ringing phones, where there is no TV, no Internet. Let this be a nook in the bedroom, on the balcony or a corner bench in the park - this is our territory for creativity and reflection.

All are one
Since the XVII century, science has in service there is a method of Sir Isaac Newton: If you want to understand something, smash it to smithereens and study the pieces. If this did not add clarity, divide into even smaller parts ...

Eventually you get to the workings of the universe. But is this true? Take a Shakespearean sonnet and divide it into nouns, prepositions and pronouns, and then break the word into letters. Will you clearly the author's intent? Arrange the "Mona Lisa" in the strokes. What does it give you? Science works wonders, but it is dissected. The mind breaks things to pieces. Heart gathers them together.

Health and well-being come, when we look at the world as a unified whole. This fully applies to our bodies and our lives, and to all mankind.

Source - Andrew Matthews "Live easy!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting