31 life lessons from Albert Einstein

One of the wisest men of his time, who shared with us a lot of life tips

Albert Einstein left a deep mark in the history of mankind as an outstanding physicist, creator of a number of revolutionary physical theories, the author of numerous scientific papers. But not everyone knows that this was a remarkable scientist and one of the wisest men of his time, who shared with us their publications a lot of life advice and observations. Some of them we have to remind you in this article:

1. We are all born geniuses, but life is a corrects
"We are all geniuses. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live a lifetime, considering himself a fool ».

2. Treat everyone with dignity and respect
"I talked to all the same, no matter who it is or scavenger university president».

3. We are all one
"Man - this is part of the whole, which we call the universe, a part limited in time and in space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from all others, it is a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness. This illusion has become a prison, enclosing us in the world of their own desires and attachments to a narrow circle of people close to us. Our task - to free ourselves from this prison by extending the scope of its participation to all living creatures, to the whole world, in all its splendor ».

4. Random coincidences do not happen
"Matches - is one of the ways by which God preserves their anonymity».

5. Imagination is more important than knowledge
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge based only on what we now know and understand, while imagination involves the whole world and all that we ever understand and learn ».

"This sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination».

"Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will take you all over the world ».

6. Loneliness can be delightful for a mature personality
"Loneliness is painful when a person is young, but delightful when it becomes more mature».

"I live alone; it is an abomination to the young, but acquires a taste great over the years ».

"The monotony and loneliness of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind».

7. Do what you feel in your heart, and you will be right. And will criticize you in any way
"Great minds are always faced with fierce opposition from mediocre minds. Mediocrity is not able to understand a man who refuses to bow blindly to accepted prejudice, but instead honestly and courageously uses his intelligence ».

8. The most beautiful things in our lives are mysterious and unfathomable
"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want to become more intelligent, read them more fairy tales ».

"The gift of imagination means more to me than my ability to absorb knowledge».

"The most beautiful things that we feel can not be explained. Unfathomable is the source of true art and science. Anyone who is not familiar with the feeling of one who can not take a break and experience the admiration of the unknown, feeling as dead: his eyes are closed ».

9. Religion and science must work together and not against each other
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind».

"Scientists have been evaluated by the Church as the greatest heretics, but in fact they are a religious people because of their faith in the orderliness of the universe».

10. Your success is more important significance
"Strive not to in order to succeed, and to ensure that a useful».

"With the advent of fame I become more and more stupid, which, however, is a fairly common phenomenon».

11. The errors are a sign of growth and progress
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new».

12. Appreciate the simplicity
"If you can not explain it simply, you do not know the subject well enough».

"Everything should be presented as simple as possible. But no more ».

13. Do not make idols
"Everyone should be respected as a person, but no one should become an idol».

14. The punishment does not make a person better
"If a person is respectable only to avoid punishment or receive a reward, nothing good will come of it».

15. Life - a ministry
"Only a life lived for others, it can be called a full life».

"Human Value is that it provides instead that it is able to receive».

16. Never stop learning
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death».

17. Do not stop asking questions
"Learn from yesterday, live today, hope for tomorrow. It is important not to stop questioning. Curiosity has every reason for existence ».

"People like you and I, though mortal, of course, like everyone else, but never grow old, no matter how long we live. I mean, we never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery in which we are born ».

18. Everything depends on you
"Our world is a dangerous place to live, but not because some do evil, but because everyone else see it and do not do anything».

19. Do not be afraid to express their opinions
"Very few people able to calmly express an opinion contrary to the dominant prejudices in society. Most people are not even able to form an opinion ».

20. Let nature be your teacher
"Get accustomed to the better nature, and then you will understand much better».

21. Change your mind, and it will change your life
"The world that we have been created in the process of our thinking. It can not be changed without changing our consciousness ».

"We can not solve our problems with the same thinking that we created them».

22. Objective - this is important
"If you want to live a happy life, you have to be tied to the goals and not to people or things».

23. We become happier, making others happy
"The best way to please yourself - is to bring joy to someone else».

24. You do not have any restrictions except those that you yourself put
"Only someone who is trying to make an absurd thing can achieve the impossible».

"That's the question that sometimes puzzles me: I crazy, or the rest?»

25. the right thing does not always make you popular
"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right».

26. The difficulties presented new opportunities
"Among the clutter look easy. Among dissonance looking for harmony. The obstacles get opportunities ».
27. You will not be able to achieve peace using the power
"Peace can never be achieved through force. It can only be achieved through mutual understanding ».

"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war».

28. no trifles
"Whoever is careless with the truth in small things, and there is no trust in the important things».

29. Walk in their own ways
"The man who follows the crowd, usually held no further than the crowd. A man who walks by himself, could probably be in places where nobody has ever been ».

30. Listen to your intuition
"Intuition - it is a sacred gift and the rational mind - a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift of ».

"I never would have made his discoveries in the course of rational thought».

31. Wisdom - is not the result of training
"Wisdom is not a product of education and lifelong attempt to acquire it."

Tags

See also

New and interesting