Heels over the precipice

In order to deal with the Highline - Boating on the stretched rope high above the ground - you need to have a very strong nerves. 25-year-old girl named Faith Dickey (Faith Dickey) does not take courage - she is a professional tightrope walker. It owns more than one record, but it is not going to stop there.

A few days ago, Faith decided to surprise everyone again. She walked over the precipice on a rope on his heels! This occurred in the Czech Republic during a meeting of women that have attracted Highline.
"I wanted to find the humor in stereotypes - no one has ever tried to walk in high heels over the precipice, I decided to try to do it" - admitted Faith.

Miss Dickey from Austin, Texas - the owner of the world record for women: it took place in the 1200 meters above the Swiss mountain valley on a rope longer than 80 meters.

It deals with the Highline for the last five years. Feith says about his own passion: "I love controllable risk. If I had a dollar for every time someone calls me crazy, I would have got rich ยป.

Tags

See also

New and interesting