How to choose shoes

Hello, dear readers. I've been wearing low-speed shoes all my life! Recently, I noticed information that I just can’t help sharing. Who knew how important these details are to a woman’s happiness?

Melania Trump, for example, can walk the lawn with ease and even plant trees in high heels. Editorial "Site" He'll tell you how heel It helps to attract success.

Back in the days of Louis XVI it was fashionable to wear high heels for men and women. They were so high that it was even difficult for people to take steps. In those days, they were worn by persons close to the court of the king. Thanks to such shoes, they stood out and literally rose above others.

DepositPhotos

Despite all the femininity of heels, they help women approach male power. The same role in the outfit is played by wide shoulders. According to the hierarchical principle, high heels visually pull out of the dirt of the human foot, which makes him more successful. Heeled shoes are a great choice when you need to emphasize your influence and self-confidence, as well as sensual female weakness.

DepositPhotos

Clothing is a message we send to society. It is believed that the fair sex wear heels to look slimmer and longer legs, as well as to look more feminine.

In fact, high-speed shoes have a different meaning. powerfulwomen All over the world they know and use this method. You've probably noticed that every first lady and businesswoman wears heels, even after the kids in kindergarten.

Influential women wear heels confidently but cautiously. This is a very good image move, so business ladies know when and where to appear in public in high heels. For example, even during pregnancy, British Duchess sacrificed comfort and put on high-speed shoes.

Of course, many women wear heeled shoes to complement their outfit. But, agree, when you are on a high run, you immediately feel more attractive, confident and feminine. And the latter has great power in achieving goals.

DepositPhotos

Most men also prefer women in heels. They are slim and attractive. And any dress under the heel looks more advantageous and attractive. So shoes play a key role not only in the formation of style, but also the image in general. And most importantly, it's a sense of self.

We also talked about how to wear shoes with heels.

Tell us in the comments if you agree with the role of heels. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting