How to wear high heels without the pain and discomfort. This little secret is phenomenal!

If you ever had to limp after the party that you held in high heels, this trick will suit you exactly. So what should you do: you need to tightly rewind the third and fourth toes, medical adhesive tape, it is possible - with tape. Unite fingers together, rewind them, and then boldly wear a heel. It sounds like a strange and pointless piece of advice? Not at all, do not be surprised: between the toes is a nerve which starts to ache terribly when he is under pressure. This pressure will inevitably appear when wearing heels. Bandaged fingers together, you protect the nerve from the additional burden, and themselves - from uncomfortable feelings.

Wearing heels - it's so feminine! I hope this advice will help you to wear high heels more often and walk with head held high. And here is an inspiration for those who are always short of another pair in the wardrobe ...

1. Wonderful, very fashionable combination - threadbare jeans and shoes with lacing.

2. Leopard, metallic, beige. Oh my God! It is beyond the glamor.

3. Do not underestimate the power of red shoes with heels.

4. Absolute style - a platform heel straps. For a light dress fit perfectly.

5. This model is out of time. These shoes will always be relevant, thoughtful design gives them popularity. Especially good strap around the ankle.

6. Linear print looks very fresh. Such pumps no reproach in primitive - absolutely not boring shoes.

7. Do you think the combination of leopard and beat Metallica difficult? And here and there! These sandals snakeskin - vivid proof. Daffy option for exploring the city.

8. This platform will save you from the pain, go to a shoe for days on end - still will not have any discomfort.

9. A combination of beige and black color makes these elegant sandals appropriate anytime, anywhere, with any clothes. I want these!

An experiment and follow the advice for a smooth wearing heels. If you feel that you walk in heels so easily - be sure to tell me about this discovery to other women! To be beautiful - hard daily work, why not use tricks to ease the task always to be perfect? Straight back and high heels will help you deal with the bad mood and laziness, make your way damn attractive. Enjoy knocking his heels more often!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting