From kindergarten age, I teach my daughter how to walk in heels so that her legs do not get tired.

I used to think that heel Not for all women. And I'm one of them, of course. But recently I came across a very interesting article on the Internet. Thanks to her, I learned how to choose such shoes so that the problems with heels were solved once and for all.

It turned out that there are a lot of nuances in this matter. I explain everything in detail later in the article.

Women wear heeled shoes for several reasons. Someone wants to look taller, someone needs to visually lengthen their legs, making them slimmer. And some people just like to create unique images with the help of such shoes.

Whatever your goal, it is important to remember how to choose the right shoes with heels, so that your legs or back do not hurt from walking in it. After studying all the nuances, you will forever forget that you once could not walk in your favorite boats or other shoes. Here we go!

Heel shape and height affects the health of a woman and fits a certain type of figure. For example, the Vienna heel does not exceed 2 centimeters. This is ideal for owners of slim and long legs. In addition, this is the most gentle type of heels for the back. Walking in these shoes all day, you are unlikely to feel tired.

Boots are often made brick-heel. The length is not more than 2-4 centimeters. This heel is suitable for women of any size and height. This is a great option for those who are just learning to walk in heels.

Wedge heelResembling an inverted pyramid, universal and suitable for everyone. Depending on its height, it will be clear how comfortable it is to walk in such shoes. But there are no restrictions.

There is also universal-heelThe height of which is at least 8 centimeters. Choosing these shoes is always a risk. The higher the heel, the more you will feel the load on your back. You can’t wear these shoes every day. Except to put them on some celebrations. In addition, you can not walk quickly in such shoes. Every step should be considered.

The same goes for stud. If you constantly wear such shoes or sandals, you can easily earn yourself some ailment associated with the veins or spine.

To learn to walk in heels, it is important to choose truly comfortable shoes. The optimal heel height is 5-7 centimeters. It is best that he is fat. Special attention is also paid to footwear. Too narrow a shoe will press on the fingers and disrupt blood circulation. Too wide will cause corns and corns.

Not every high heel is suitable for any girl or woman. To find out if it will be comfortable to walk in shoes, put your shoes on and stand on a flat floor. And then try to stand on your toes, tearing your heels from the ground at least 3-4 centimeters. If you can't do that, take your shoes off quickly. They don't fit you.

There's also one cool life hack. Orthopedists believe that to determine the ideal height of the heel, you need to know the length of the foot. Measure the length of the foot from the tip of the thumb to the heel. The resulting figure was then divided by 7. It is best to make calculations in the morning and evening. In the evening, the feet swell a little, so you will not get the same result, you can output the average value.

When learning to walk with heels, try to take small weighted steps. Never put your heel and sock on the floor at the same time. On a whim we walk in such shoes, first stepping on the sock, and then on the heel.

However, recently I learned that it is right to do the opposite. What do you think about it, is it a life hack? I don't have heeled shoes at home, so I can't check. But I will be very interested to know your point of view!

If your shoes are very unstable, use them. silicone. It will make you more comfortable wearing these shoes.

That's all the wisdom for today! I hope this article was useful to you. And if you know other life hacks with which you can simplify walking in heeled shoes, be sure to share them in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting