Operating experience for all season set of field uniforms

Denis writes Mokrushin:

Operating experience for all season set of field uniforms (VKPO) [seasons: winter, spring, summer, fall] from the words of one of the soldiers:

VKBO [old name for the set. - Prim.twower] was expected, or rather that it is about to start issuing knew only coated paper dust staff moths. At that time, our unit had some experience of working with membrane fabric, shoes, and other advanced synthetics. Bitty people, with their habits, preferences and prejudices. At that point in the division enjoyed all sorts of variations slides from different manufacturers, products HELIKON, contractual amerskoy armor for unreasonable and certainly denzhischi hallmark of special forces and intelligence - Costume Partizan from MTR.
And then, finally, Motherland we decided to indulge their nishtyak. What was not clear from the outset why Velcro to combat a form ?! It's a real waste container for thorns, grass, dirt in the fields. What is the point in the chevrons on the vole? Since 2009, went without them and nothing. There are in fact front and casual dress code.
15 photos

Again, epaulets on the shoulders. I'm not going to sound personal relationship to either the old ministers, nor to the new, but the straps on the shoulders must be at the front and everyday form, where they belong. The one who asked to return their shoulders obviously have not wore body armor, gas masks and commanding bags. Do not need them there to fighting form. It would be better to lower leg pocket under individual dressing package returned.

Well, okay, so as it is, the main thing that is finally provided with travel! But here, bummer. Who said guys with BTKgrupp that the troops sizes start from 54th? !!! [Reviewer was not aware that it is the Ministry of Defence was booking form large sizes. - Approx. twower]. Really something to 48-50 most popular. I must say that this problem is constant from year 2009. Looking ahead to say that the people are all enriched in the studio, trying not to look like abortion. And the first suture was strictly forbidden, then held almost in the form of an order.

Now let's go over the elements.
Summer dress + cap summer.

Had to be the analogue of bourgeois ACU, and eventually turned into a symbiosis of household and daily-front element of clothing. Worn wherever necessary and unnecessary, if you look at the table on a sock that is worn from 15 and above, and in real life everywhere, because in the headquarters office or demi-season suit is not necessary. Overall not bad, the place under the soft inserts on the knees and elbows, straps at the waist and at the bottom of the pant leg, a good cut of the sleeves, zipper - like all in the subject. But here's a bunch of velcro to anything. Pockets on the chest would leave similar to the original, because their purpose quickly get PPI, battery on a night light or something, do it without removing the vest and not wearing a breastplate next book accounting firings or doses. Field Cap - aka "Capcom" Useful, visor conveniently selected by size.
Of the minuses - you have to be filed in the old way. The command requires. Jacket-windbreaker.

The normal thing. Alternative winter jacket unlined field, which looks at the fighters as a bag. No hood that our species troops actual. People prefer to wear thermal underwear top or fleece jackets. So convenient.

Thermal underwear.

No complaints, if the size of your. The second layer is different from the prototype for the better since the zipper is closed, from the US eventually turns abrasion near the Adam's apple.

Costume vetrovodozaschitny.

To fully appreciate not work, again because of the size. I got very little of what was, 54-56, 48-5 at my. Wore a jacket, corresponds to the specs, the places that are prone to abrasion, protected well.

Fleece Jacket.

Great thing. I have a similar product - from Annapurna Corps survival statutory better, pleasant and comfortable, if you want. Throat protected from rubbing as the second layer.

Costume demi-season.

Everyone likes different softshel. Conveniently tailored, moderately osadkoustoychiv, protected from dew, high grass and thorns. Probably the most essential element of the entire complex. Claims there is no other than the abundance of velcro. In fact, the analogue of the "Hills", but better. For strength, once dragged on arable land 15 meters, no gusts, no traces of wear. Stood up, shook himself - is beautiful in the ranks, strong in bed as before.

Insulated vest.

A good thing, no questions asked.

Cap-masks.

It is unclear why, with all this abundance of modern synthetics have to do a thing of wool, from which begins to itch after the third hour of the socks. After the "courtesy" of the season once again not nobody dresses.

Costume insulated.

Below -35 until it was generally good, with the right combination with other layers quite justified.
Limited by the mechanical strength when going to crawl, better wear camouflage cloak on top.
[Responding to a question, what's the problem with the mechanical strength]: One of his colleagues burst cross stitch on the back.

Insulated cap.

Many are shocked by such a novelty for me because normally, the main properties and not the external form. The whole service for me was a mystery why the -30 I open ears, as it was under the old cap. New mostly worn by ski, because otherwise her appearance does not stand up to scrutiny.

Tags

See also

New and interesting