A cry for help

Dear editors! Writes you Alla Pavlovna N. from M. I write to you to:
 1. cry.
 2. Try to understand his mistake.
 3. Get advice.
 We lived with my husband for ten years, but the anniversary of our wedding, he left me. And not just gone and disgrace to all my colleagues. I work in the school teacher of Russian language and literature. If he had left:
 a) to his mistress;
 b) because I changed;
 c) because we live poorly; I would be much easier and more intuitive. And he left no apparent reason. The most offensive, that in ten years we have never quarreled. We lived in perfect harmony a quiet measured life. I am, as she could, gave him a family comfort and facilitate daily life.
 I never forced him to help me with the housework because:
 1. It is still all would not.
 2. It is easier and faster than it was to do everything herself.
 3. I used to order, and he could not remember simple things, such as a sponge can be washed cup and a saucer.
 I was also sad that 10 years of my life to protect him from all the everyday problems and cared for him as a child. And he, in return, have disgraced me in front of the whole team. I'll detail how it was. We celebrated their wedding anniversary on Saturday.
 The day before I cooked, cleaned the house.
 In the morning, we congratulated each other. I gave my husband the green slippers in the color of his bathrobe, and he gave me a silk scarf some unimaginable colors, do not fit to my coat nor cloak, though many times I begged him not to give me things, if a person No elemental taste. But that morning, I thanked her husband so as not to spoil the holiday for both of us. However, my husband apparently felt that I was unhappy and decided to annoy me: instead of a set of 6, he suddenly picked up and put on a set of 4 to Thursday.
 I kept my husband reminded that today is Saturday, and he must wear a set of 6, but in the evening he put on his festive collection 8. The fact that my husband is not an elementary taste and I do not blush to his ridiculous appearance, just Forever I turned the things in his order to distribute all into sets for each day of the week, picking up, of course, ties to shirts, socks to trousers.
 He has set for summer, for winter and off-season. The kit also includes underwear, handkerchief, belt, gloves (if needed), and so on. And in his shirt pocket, I always put a note in which the points written, what to do next. I differ punctuality and accuracy, I believe that in any business success depends on the correctness of the plan. So, I was always the plan to her husband:
 1. How refreshing dip after shave cologne.
 2. Which set of outer clothing, depending on the weather, put on today.
 3. And what shoes to put on to this set.
 That morning he made me after the comments are not dressed in silence, and suddenly asked if he could now put on Saturday on the occasion of the house Underwear set of 6, and the top of the set 4.
 To which I, of course, responded with restraint, so do not need to, because on Thursday he may have problems with the fourth set of socks and shoes on the sixth. Then my husband suffered some perfect nonsense that on Thursday he obuet shoes from the fourth set and did not break my schizophrenic order.
 And he said, "schizophrenic". After that we had a fight for the first time and until the evening did not speak to each other.
 By the arrival of guests, I set the table, changed clothes, and her husband sat bundled all 4, but I deliberately remained silent and did not say anything! And my husband went to dress only when the doorbell rang (guests always come to us just in time, knowing my love for punctuality).
 He changed his clothes very long. We all had to sit down. But I deliberately did not go into the bedroom, his hurry because offended by schizophrenic order.
 And here we sit at the table, I led all my colleagues there, waiting. I try to appear cheerful, joking, saying that my husband himself set the table, so I had time to change clothes, but he did not ...
 Suddenly my husband out. You have no idea, but he put on a specially one thing from each set, not a holiday package 8!
 Of course, I pretended to be all right, but when he sat down, told him in a whisper: "We have lived with you for 10 years and I had no idea you were such a sophisticated sadist."
 And then my husband came up from the table, stood up in the middle of the room and absolutely committed an act of hooliganism. He took off his jacket and shouted: Jacket from the everyday set 1 is put on Mondays! & Quot;
 Then he took off his tie, threw it aside and shouted: Tie everyday from 2 sets, worn on Tuesdays & quot ;.
 And so he came to Sunday. That is left in his shorts. If he stopped at this, maybe I could forgive him, but he took off his pants, threw them at me and said: Briefs on the holiday set 8, put on anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, New Year & quot ;.
 After that, my husband took the car keys, documents and left the apartment naked, even slamming the door. That's why I am writing to you, dear editors, because I can not understand how, after living 10 years together, you can:
 1. So you insult a close person.
 2. So suddenly change.
 3. Throw a wife for no reason and without provocation. And most importantly, I do not understand why he did it. Sincerely, Alla P. N. from M.

Tags

See also

New and interesting