1. For better digestion and to improve the taste of the food, sprinkled with their dishes with lemon juice before serving. Such a move will transform your meals out of the ordinary and usual in a very fresh and tasty. But it can be done only in the afternoon, because Drinking large amounts of sour taste in the morning or in the evening will indigestion.
2. In order to not freeze in winter, eat lunch in the sauerkraut and pickles. Their sour taste in our body in the assimilation gives warmth.
3. For better use of frying corn oil, since it longer and better than other oils carries higher temperature without decomposition. In the second place there is a vegetable oil, it is destroyed by heating faster than corn oil. But the olive and flaxseed oil does not tolerate heat, because decompose and form harmful substances during frying. King oils is ghee, it is well tolerated even multiple heating and a very beneficial effect on our body and digestion in particular.
4. The best and healthy food that which was prepared not later than 3 hours ago. This food is benevolent and well nourishes the body. Food that was prepared for more than 3 hours ago already has an admixture of ignorance and not able to heal the body. If you eat only food that has stood the night (even in the refrigerator), health problems will not leave you never, because such food is already decomposed, although we did not notice, but when heated it accelerates decomposition mechanism and thus the oil contained in it, the destruction of the re-heat treatment can turn into toxins.
5. Canned food does not contain anything good from the original product, ie remains only an empty shell with a weak taste, and that feeds our mind and body - prana - is no longer there. Plus preservatives are always for our body toxins. Frozen food is also not valuable to us, it speeds up in our bodies aging process.
6. In our morning food should prevail sweet taste in the evening (if someone eats in the evening) - a neutral taste (ie, those foods that contain a lot of water, hence the taste will be neutral), but in need of food lunch attend all six tastes - sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, astringent. When the food has 6 flavors - it completely saturates the body and mind.