Flowers USE

Administration of the institution where I work, is to meet the wishes of employees, in terms of summer vacation. Arising in connection with this, personnel hole temporarily fills unskilled force in those already enrolled in higher education institutions of high school graduates. Well, those who have already done and ready before the start of the student to earn a bit. As a rule, these are enough to close the summer shortage of waiters for the main halls of places, and seasonal terraces or so nazyvaemogo- "annuals".

Well, here !!! They came to us two little girls. Normal such. To the best of fools, moderately ambitious, moderately frightened of the unknown future ... Well-at ..., like, normal. And on the muzzle and on the exterior, and all that. Our administrators and experienced JCRF, a bit "dragged" the girls "the basics of science," and let the maintenance people. We worked our girls before the first paycheck, and how often, where it hung. The operation did not come, and, as usual in such cases, he suddenly stopped answering calls. They are, why they think it is their know-how. And an explanation of how they have the same rule. And here !!!
Yesterday, comes up to me and the restaurant owner change SMS demonstrates one of the girls.
I cut the phone number, and the names left.
Yes-ah !!! I did not say that girls enrolled in AkademiyuGosUpravleniya !!! These are the "flowers».
Five years later ripe "berries" and will be managed by the state.

Tags

See also

New and interesting