Dagestan USE

Makhachkala - Moscow, May 28 (New Region, Alexei Usov) - The phenomenon of "Dagestan exam" has suddenly become popular not only among the local population, but also people from other regions of Russia. Parents with graduates coming to the Dagestani villages (in rural areas "pass" the exam - cheaper) from Rostov, Krasnodar and Moscow. Dagestan graduates themselves, do not hesitate to tell us, "wrote an essay for ICQ - the teacher threw off", "thrown out of the windows working parents", "parents of two thousand rubles was given to our job carried».

Single gosekzmen was introduced to reduce corruption in education. Nothing like this has happened, and in the national republics of the final surrender of the school tests became oiled business, bringing considerable income to teachers and mediators. There was even a special term: "Dagestan exam" - after in the federal universities began receiving applicants, struggling to explain in Russian. But with a 100-point results of a single test.

NR2.ru: source

This year's "Dagestan phenomenon" found customers outside the region: to pass the state exam with a single "national flavor" began to come with family and Kuban from Moscow. According to local officials from the education, in September 2012 in the Dagestan schools were thousands of eleventh-graders from other regions of the Russian Federation. The whole academic year, they do not appear in local schools, but come for the "exam in the Dagestan", "Just their parents bribe school principals and issues with a visit to lessons removed».

And in Dagestan many students suddenly transferred to the rural schools. "This is not because there are so many rural people. Many of those who had to leave school this year, transferred to the rural schools. Well, as you probably understand why "- leads the Public Post Comment representatives of the Dagestani Ministry of Education Patimat Musabekova.
"I personally spoke with the director of Makhachkala school №13. She complained that even the best students - medalists - are reinsured and leave the villages. They dial the exam high scores and easiest, and afford beats "- the journalist said Dagestani publication" Draft "Magomed Magomedov, who was an observer in the exam.
"My son goes to the Rostov university, we ourselves from Makhachkala, but the son of the eleventh class graduated in the Khasavyurt district. In Makhachkala to me all the money was not enough. There, for example, for the fact that only work to make take up to 15 thousand rubles, and bring costs even more - 20-25 thousand. I do not believe that the money goes to those who work fills. In all examinations, and their son will have four leaves, in general, two hundred thousand, "- admitted Patimat Alhasova, mother dealer Khasavyurt CSE graduate.

Sami yesterday's schoolchildren, a native of Dagestan, even more candid than their parents, and officials of local government Minobra. "For a year we had been threatened by the fact that the exam will be held with the utmost rigor: telephone will turn off, install surveillance cameras in the classroom, go to the toilet can be with two observers, etc. But nothing of the sort happened. Parents of two thousand rubles were given to the task of our fans. Some of the students were thrown from the windows directly working parents. On the phone you can talk quietly. For example, I wrote an essay via ICQ - the teacher sent me to him. Even the observers sometimes helped, "- said the graduate of Gunibskogo district of Dagestan.

The federal center, the exam-orgy in the Dagestan responded peculiar way: trying to "manual" control corruption and smooth reporting is too conspicuous "national characteristics". Minobra regional management centers and the results of the exam lowered installation to avoid the appearance of "too beautiful" stoballnoy works. "Information Processing Center, where to go checking the results of the exam, has given the installation, is clearly better to work with a good score, it was not. As far as I know, such an order came from the government of the republic, and there - from Moscow, as saying. For example, last year, too, this scheme worked, but then it was more rehearsal "- reported in the national Minobre.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting