Costumes Deyneris Targaryen. Part 1

This post was created thanks to the delight of the young warrior's way. Under the cut will be made available to all screens Denis costumes with small my comments. I do not understand fashion and the structure of tissues, so notes will be subjective.

Daenerys Targaryen Burerozhdennaya home. Beautiful maiden with silver hair. Khalis. Mother of Dragons. Honest, strong-willed, self-confident, clever, brave and strong. It is and should be the ruler of Westeros. Wise and charismatic leader. The merciful woman and loving mother. Ferocious and not knowing pity fighter for justice.

I bow to the creators of the series, which so tenderly and perfectly embodied this character in the face of actress Emilia Clarke. Bravo make-up artists and dressers.

The topic will be presented 18 screenshots from the show

Here Emilia in life:

Here the actress in the role of Daenerys Targaryen:

1. The first appearance in the frame. Air-pink dress dirty (I would have been better expressed dusty pink) color. Slightly transparent with vertical drapery (like so it is called). First, Denis was soft, vulnerable girl. Splayed white hair, pink dress, compassionate view - in my opinion could not have a better image of the weak-willed, frightened girl, under the yoke of his brother-opinionated tyrant. In practice, the typical image of the blonde stereotype of our days. This dress Denis poyavlalas several times during the first season of the series.

a) front view

b) rear view

2. demonstration of Daenerys to Khal Drogo. The gray is almost entirely transparent dress with silver brooches in the shape of dragons (character house Targaryen). Well, in what dress to sell more to the man-woman savage?

a) general view:

b) brooch closeup

4. We believe that this home "dressing gown". He appeared in this dress three times and all the times in the house.

a) general view

b) the fibula (or buckle) again present:

6. Dothraki period. Already in the third episode of the first season Daenerys starts to dress like a real dotrakiyka. Burlap, coarse cloth, gold elements (threads and metal), coarse gloves on hands for a comfortable grip bridle, pants under her skirt for a comfortable ride. Mostly brown color (color horses) and green (color of grass). It is symbolic. The loose hair woven into braids.

a) general view

b) are visible pants

c) breast-bands beautiful braided chain

d) variations on the theme topic

the clothes she would wear several series in a number of periodically adding different necklaces

d) necklace №1

e) necklace №2 (as for me, it's the same, only without the central element)

g) one more, apparently, home apparel. It appeared briefly once in the first season

e) It is a close-up

g) whether a dress with a skirt that topic. in any case, the main thing - texture. The top of the gold flakes (and shouts: "I dragon! I'm a real dragon!") And patterned skirt belted scaly gold belt. In this image Daenerys Targaryen held before the end of the first season until clothed in a wedding dress and did what I did.

e) it is the same, only in a different episode. Back view. There is also a glove.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting