Costumes Deyneris Targaryen. Part 3

Finally I deign to complete surveys costumes Denis.

Tearfully beg you not to minus itself understand that the issue is no longer relevant and not so ineteresno as reviews costumes from Season 1 and 2 of the season. Just really want to finish the job :)

In the subject will be 15 screenshots from the series (2 of them naked photo Emilia )

As the title photo to a topic traditionally publish a photo of the actress lives. I recall that it was her Emilia Clarke and she was born in London.

Daenerys storyline in season three is the same narrow, as in the first two, although her character plays a significant role in the series. The whole season is dedicated to the further disclosure of the nature of Denis, a demonstration of its spiritual power and masculinity. Her costumes do not shine diversity (in the long run the whole season it was held in a unique way, periodically diluting its accessories). Dominates the appearance of the actress in the frame, dressed in the style of "skirt-pants-on" (which makes sense, especially not in dresses poputeshstvuesh). In the first two reviews I group its images, depending on the scenario. The third season was not so rich to replace the pictures around Khalis, so there will not be such a separation.

For those who are too lazy to read a lot of beeches and watch other pictures. Here's a naked Emilia:

And yet

Proceed to the same costume :).

Path to Astapor. First appearance in the frame. Dark blue tunic with oval cut on the back. Suspension with fangs (claws?) We have already seen in the first season.

a) suspension closeup. If you look closely, in this photo, you can make out the texture of the fabric. On the shoulders of a fabric made from lace insert (or other tissue in texture, it is difficult to disassemble), which generally resembles either peculiar Shoulders, or dragon scales.

b) rear view. I recall that a variety of intricate kosopricheski Denis started making the second season. The third trend continued .:

c) the suspension is sometimes a bit modified. There is also clearly visible fabric texture and cut:

d) photo Emilia in this manner for a promo photo shoot for the third season:

d) added a cape. You can see that cloak fastened something like brooches. And the ring on her finger.

e) the overall look. Tunic on trousers and boots.

g) after she had just turned inside out:

g) That's it! My favorite dress! For which I and the beginning of these reviews! Sorry for the expressiveness and subjectivity, but it is beautiful:

h) it is the same general plan (unfortunately no more successful screenshots)

and) then it changed to a nondescript cloak (probably so as not to stand out from the desert sands):

s) and under it all the same dark blue tunic, but the necklace is another:

k) after bathing her dressed in a "robe" with long sleeves.

l) the rest of the season it was held in the aforesaid dark blue tunic. At the end was only added detail: the leather belt, scapular. Whereupon otklanivayus :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting