Tatiana Krasnova: the exam — we learned to test, they have learned to pass

Tatiana Krasnova, head of the charity Fund "envelope for God", writer and senior teacher of English language, Moscow state University reflects on the consequences of the exam for modern children.

Last week, we rewrote the test.

Nothing special, a test, working time, educational process. Not a matter of life and death, not a matter of failure and leaving the army, not even a question of revenue – all already did you learn – who else wants to and can.

From this test depended, in General, a trifle.

A passing moment.

So why did he have to rewrite?

Very simple. Under the nose my naive colleagues, most of whom started teaching in the days lecture notes and reading rooms, the young guys at the moment downloaded the test results from the Internet (where they also happened to be as a result of theft, as we all know), hung them on your website in one of social networks, and blew it clean off. Won a round.

In the second round on the new test I conjured personally, and we won.

However, my favorite teachers of the Department had to pronounce these key for education said: "All mobile devices off, folded into a box, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind head, facing the wall in the bathroom is forbidden!"

In short, we won.

And I had that day I can not understand – why am I so disgusting? I'm done. I circled them around your finger, I brought them to clean water...

You know, we have really good kids. They are beautiful, smart, talented, creative and active. We adults, of the entire list of their excellent features chose ONE and spent the best 11 years of their childhood on the development of this superior traits: ADAPTABILITY.

And they, looking at us with mocking irony, adapted.

We explained to them that if necessary, it is possible to cheat.

We were led to believe that the winner is the one who can do "hands on hips" and "to shove the tank."

We on the example demonstrated that the most important competence (colleagues know what it is) – it is the competence of the compensatory. That is, if is easier – the ability to turn.

We learned how to test it.

They learned to flank us.

Every year the exam more similar than the exam (excitement, roses, bows, crib in my pocket), and the paramilitary operation, surrounded by enemies and can't trust anyone. No teachers, known corrupt villains, or students knowingly lying bastards.

All they need to check, turn inside out, to crawl, to turn off the jammers and led to pee accompanied by Riot police, which, in principle, also no faith.

Know entrance exams of the previous period also was far from ideal. Although use destroyed in our country secondary education as a species, replacing it with preparing for the test, to the old system to come back is not necessary.

Cancel the examination altogether.

And admission and graduation.

You have already made CSE a Scarecrow. Clearly, sometimes using only his one unfortunate Marianne and manages to intimidate the Horde of cocky teenagers. But fear is a bad assistant in study. Let's Marivanna try to interest them. Honestly, it's still possible. Despite our efforts, it's still not a zombie army, and our beloved children.

Instead let the police operation called the exam will give each of them at the exit of the school a thick folder, where they will find all their successes and failures over the 11 school years, all their awards, diplomas, certificates, rewards and reprimands. Let the team of school teachers collectively discuss each. Let us advise them (with the help of the most experienced psychologists), where they should go to learn more.

Though they will not arrive and will be WRITTEN into any UNIVERSITY of their choice, and free will study there for only one year. This year it will become clear that they are fit, that know what they want.

Let the end of this year will remain the most intelligent. These geniuses let's pay a stipend. Honest, you can live.

Those who polenivee, or let's expel at all, or will teach at considerable expense.

Let all be worn with each clever.

Let all the villages and towns of the teachers send us reports: "Citizens, Hooray, I'm in class learning Masha Petrova, she has the awesome ability to the chemistry." "And we have John Tyapochkin, so it's just a real artist!"

Let's keep their childhood. Invest in them. To select them, planted in the greenhouse and provide everything you need.

See also: Child is not a problem, but a result of problem parents

Schizophrenogenic mother

And then school will not have to surround the troops and dig trenches before the exam, and my colleagues will not have to fumble in other people's pockets in search of cell phones, and to invent as to deceive those who hope to trick you.

It seems to have a lot of money.

But since money is something we have plenty of...posted

Author: Tatiana Krasnova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.pravmir.ru/ege-otmenit/

Tags

See also

New and interesting