What should we build SES.

The man slowly gets rid of the dependence of sales companies.

Often ask, and if any Stary Oskol one or whether the solar panel. I will say that you have installed and not one person. The other day, driving past a SES (solar power) and decided to ask at the host, and how that works.
And so, in the garage, there are four solar panels plus a windmill or wind turbine if you speak correctly. In the photo from left to right: two solar panels on polycrystalline 100W, monocrystalline panel 230W and 230W polycrystalline on Full Black, pictured right, and it is the black and the wind turbine at 500W.

Now go to the garage where the installed battery, controller and inverter. Here they are, on a makeshift shield. The biggest block in the top right corner of this inverter 1, 5 kW, pure sine, to the left and slightly below the small screen LCD with this controller, and under it peeps wind turbine controller, later I will show it bigger.

Additional relay and the starter will not describe, they are set to automatically switch on the network.
Let us see the testimony of the controller of solar panels. So, look, the battery charged almost 99%, while I photographed them fully charged. The sun was not yet at its zenith, so that the panels were given the current 12, 3 A, the owner told me that when the sun rises higher, the panel issued 20A, especially likes how the panel Full Black, who is black.

Now look at the wind turbine controller. Wind turbines at 500W., Produces alternating current three-phase controller and converts it to 24V to charge the battery. Unfortunately was completely calm and wind turbine works as I could not see. The owner said that the mast will make higher that the generator was above the trees.

Let's look at the panel and wind generator on the other side. As we can see a homemade fixture panels, it is possible to change the angle of the panels, they are now under the "summer" angle, but what the winter will be installed more upright. Windmill as I said from the complete calmness not even stir.

And finally fully kind of "shield".

Posted in [mergetime] 1407824548 [/ mergetime]
The total capacity of the battery 200A / h. Applied and alkaline battery (traction, such are put on elektokary) and regular car. Alkaline batteries are certainly better "hold" deep discharge, but said the host, the inverter does not allow this, as soon as the battery output voltage drops to set the lower limit, the inverter disconnects consumers and switches on the network. Plans to increase the number of host panels and bring the total capacity of the battery up to 500A / B, it is true that most likely will install another battery made on technology AGM, alkaline him so very costly. Now completely powered by the sun garage, automatic garage doors, all elektoinstrument, submersible pumps, boiler, lighting in the greenhouse and in the yard. After increasing the power of SES plans to "switch in the sun" and the whole house. At the moment, the house "in the sun" is switched only when the main power is lost.

Now all you can kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting