The new train in Stavropol

via livejournal

We had to go yesterday in St Michael. I went to the station - it turned out, the train was canceled. I had to be dragged to the bus station. And then it was a nightmare.

The good people suggested that Palagiadu (station Mikhaylovsk) goes from Stavropol 124th bus.

Here is our new train. : (((

While the bus is not filled until the last unallocated space, we sat inside, the most heat, sweating and looking out for any sound passing people - maybe us?

After waiting about 30 minutes remaining passengers I'm late, but I had to get there.

At a temperature of 32 degrees in our "vehicle" crept in St Michael, gathering all possible (and impossible) plugs. The people in the bus were many, and not only I was carrying a large bag. Mad vacationers. Even children besilis (

It's not so bad. The children somehow calmed. But it is not the parents, and the heat. What windows, hatches which can help if the bus dragged at a speed of mad cockroach? Air Conditioning, as you may guess - is not and never will be. Tin ... But it was possible to observe in the best course of repair work.

How to tell who was sitting next to my grandmother Baul, trains canceled in the spring, and now to go into town to sell products from the garden, she had to ride a bus. And the shuttles no tickets there - goes twice as expensive.

Before I got Michael. Well, you know, as I was driving back ...

I came home, I decided to google. It turned out that the train in the province will cancel all. In general, all. Forever. And leave only taxis and buses (imagine what it will be trash). Is Vladimirov (Acting Governor) does not care? Well, it is normal, he, probably, "Mercedes". And we have - bus :(

A small postscript.

Some grandmothers are going to the country, harvest and part of it, using the season, selling, receiving a tiny pension pribavochku.

That simple set grandmother.

Plums, apples from his own garden - the price is less than the market!

Here, for example, sells a pensioner with his own corn, he said the site.

However, the bus is very inconvenient to carry that bag that bucket ...
Well, we have increased the number of buses on the route number 21 dacha what? Throttled in a crowded bus in the heat - this test is not easy, he tried today. And if you take a bucket, another crop? No, this is not an option. The situation, in my opinion, simply inhuman. Yes, and the route is a bit short.

That is comparable to the canceled route Stavropol - Temizhbekskaya (sometimes called suburban train).

I have here is not so critical. And no trains at all KMV hell.

And all because the authorities have decided to save.

Give us back the train, huh? I'd love to read this post and appreciated the government of the Stavropol Territory, and most importantly - helped restore us to commuter trains.

From TC.

Stavropol authorities definitely have what to save. For example, you can give up the PAJERO SPORT 2.5 DID HP for the administration Levokumskij area of ​​1, 5 million. Rubles. Or Toyota Camry for a fund to support small businesses in the same 1, 5 million. Rubles. Or from Volvo for 2 million. Rubles managers foothill areas.

Or from any of the 12 cars from 1 to 1, 4 million. Rubles.
ssylka1,
ssylka2,
ssylka3,
ssylka4,
ssylka5,
ssylka6,
ssylka7,
ssylka8,
ssylka9,
ssylka10,
ssylka11,
ssylka12.

Not otherwise transplanted to the trains.

Conscience though ASIC. And not only us (

P.S. And let's call Mr. Valuev Roman Anatolyevich and ask why they need such a modest car? So vysokosiyatelnym masters not Maserati worse status. You look, and come to their senses.

Tags

See also

New and interesting