Over the past six months, I was as much as 5 times in Hong Kong, and you know, traveling halfway around the world, can say with confidence - it's the place where I was to live. This city on the dynamics and rhythm of life is very similar to Moscow. But unlike in Moscow, Hong Kong has retained its only the best quality.
Eighteen months ago, I visited Singapore, I decided that there was a real paradise. Who I can say with certainty that I was wrong. Hong Kong - an incredibly beautiful city in which you want to come again and again. There are kind and helpful people. Then I respect you, no matter you are a local or a foreigner. And most importantly, there's never a dull moment.
1. I want to immediately make a retreat in this post are photos from 5 different trips, I tried to gather here only the most interesting shots.
Our history of conquest roof in Hong Kong started with one of the most interesting areas of the city Ceasuway Bay. Where are we headed immediately after checking into the hotel, where we met our soul mate from Canada named Tom.
2. Prior to the promotion of Urban Exploration in Hong Kong, such as we had only two people. After these photos, Rufer in the city was much larger and many roofs began to appear locks. Prior to that, beating 10-20 buildings, it was difficult to find a closed door to the roof.
3. In Hong Kong, a rather strange situation with security. All the approaches to the roof outlets are equipped with cameras, and each door has one or two alarms that can immediately notify the police and the security service building. But with all this in all business centers do not have access mode, and from Monday to Friday, during office hours and alarm are disabled and the door opened. So, if you want without any problems to see the city from a height, you can safely buy tickets to Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is the most expensive city in the world for the cost of housing due to lack of supply in the real estate market. Accommodation in Hong Kong on 55% more expensive than in London. In this regard, I want to tell you about the unique place called «Chung King Mansion». This is a huge ant hill on the mainland part of the city (Kowloon). Known fact that here are concentrated the cheapest rooming house in Hong Kong, as well as the fact that most immigrants are hanging out of the city: the Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese, Bangladeshi and so forth.
In Chungking Mansions what is there not - a tiny guest houses several rooms, curry fast food market on the ground floor, where they sell all sorts of junk, shops, currency exchangers, tourist offices where you can make a Chinese visa. At the entrance to the building is constantly rubbing against the Indians and Pakistanis, that offers you to buy from them n * ish, grass, and even to * Ayin. For the sake of curiosity, one of the traveling decided to check that in the end I will sell. Over 120 Hong Kong dollars (600 rubles), sold 3 grams Kashmiri ha * Isha. Ha * ish I gave one of the Europeans who lives next door to the tasting.
Without a doubt, in this building is the center of all of Hong Kong.
8. The inner courtyard of the building.
9. Vadim on the roof of a skyscraper near the famous Victoria Peak. Perhaps here one of the best views in the city, at times better than from the peak.
10. Neighborhood Central. In this area the most expensive in the world, the price per square meter of 70 thousand dollars.
12. All the same Central only has a mainland part of the city.
Homeless on one of the central streets of the city. It should be noted that Hong Kong is almost no homeless, for the entire stay is the only time I saw the homeless.
14. The roof of the building K11.
15. The height of nearly 300 meters. This is the second tallest building in mainland.
17. Vadim roof Central Plaza.
Central Plaza is notable because it is the world's tallest church.
Hong Kong SkyChurch placed under the steeple Central Plaza, a height 374 meters. The skyscraper was built in 1992 and for some time remained the highest in the world. In addition to the height of Central Plaza is famous for its unusual shape - triangular in plan, it is easy to withstand hurricane-force winds. On the roof we were pretending to be visitors of the church :)
Further, all photos will be used in the spread. For example, I'm on the edge of the roof of the hotel Best Western. Photo: Tom pockmarked.
Tsing Ma Bridge 42. - Suspension bridge in Hong Kong, the sixth in the world in length.
The bridge has two levels, which organize road and rail traffic. On the upper level is a six-lane highway, three lanes in each direction. At the bottom - two railway tracks and a spare two-lane road for business purposes and for the movement during strong winds (Hong Kong sometimes exposed to typhoons). The main span of the bridge has a length of 1,377 meters (more than the famous Golden Gate in San Francisco), the height of the pylons - 206 meters.
44. It is clear we have got it.
I climbed it twice, the first time at night in the company of Simon in Paris, and the second, in the company dedmaxopka at dawn.
46 - All