"Some Like It Hot"

55 years ago the movie "Some Like It Hot." Although Monroe was his wont constantly late for filming and Lemmon did not want to listen to advice specially invited for consultations transvestite, and yet these little things did not prevent the American Film Institute called the film "the best comedy of all time."

The tendency to paint a black and white movies to the tape has not yet been reached. Maybe it gets, but the readers of "Heathcliff!" Have the opportunity to see color photographs taken during the filming of the movie, and at the same time remember the hottest pictures.

18 photo.

- These gangsters have shot the police find two female corpses, women have taken to the morgue, and when we undress it, I would die of shame!

2) - What are you afraid? You also are not forced to bear a child.

3) - Yes, we have a whole year studying at the conservatory. - But you said that three? - We released early for good behavior.

4) - Rosella, the seventh top drink! You do not have a corkscrew? - No, I'll ask Stella! - Cups and grab! - Gloria, the seventh top calls for a visit! Girls drink!

5) - Are you interested in my situation? - Not interested. - I am not married. - Oh, it's very interesting!

6) - Men with glasses so often seem helpless!

7) - I do not care whether he is rich, but he had a yacht, a private railroad and toothpaste under his name.

8) - How do they go to such kabluchischah? How do they keep the balance? - They centroid elsewhere.

9) - I sometimes wonder why such a long life? Here it is, perhaps, lived three good years out of ten. And you have had three good years? - I do not know.

10) - I have a terrible past. Prorva men, including a saxophone!

11) - I'm engaged. - Congratulations. And who is the lucky bride? - I! - What? - Osgood made me an offer, play wedding in June. - What are you talking about? You can not marry Osgood! - Do you think he's too old for me?

12) - "What to do, what to do" - to shave legs, stupid!

13) - 13 people on the same shelf! I'm not superstitious, but it's no good end!

14) - And you kissed with Americans?

15) - I can not be your wife, because I'm a man! - Everyone has their own shortcomings.

16) - and to reduce the blower! They probably will not get out of the flu! - If you do not want us to be late, then ... - Yes, I like naked! And as if all eyes were on me pyalyat! - Your feet hardly anyone offended.

17) - Joe, I'm afraid we're burning with your scrambled eggs ...

18) - Water polo - it is not that dangerous? - Of course dangerous. Below me two horses were drowned.

EVERYTHING!)) Thank you) (http://lenta.ru/photo/2014/07/14/somelikeithot/#17)

Tags

See also

New and interesting