The transfer of energy by water and single-wire transmission

Hello Habr. Today I want to talk about the unusual phenomenon that I observed in the experiment. I have to say anything to do with IT and explanations from the scientific point of view will not.
And will "Kacher" container with water, spoiled bulbs and curiosity to learn new! Who became interested - please, come to be fun.

I will start from afar, namely Nikola Tesla. Since that person is still unable to determine who to rank as a great inventor or charlatans. They say he could transfer energy to a thin tungsten filament, traveled by car without fuel and worked For other magic. I do not know that this is true and what is not, but it does not matter because it will be about opening Stanislav Avramenko, who referred to Tesla's why I thought of this man.
S. Avramenko could transfer energy to one conductor and use this effect to power resistive loads. He has discovered that if the electricity is converted into high frequency pulses, the closed circuit is no longer needed and the conductor serves as a direction for the energy, not as a transmitter. The most interesting thing is that no matter what is done with the conductor and what his section the main direction.
I was able to repeat his experiments two years ago. But recently, I decided to use water instead of the conductor and the experiment was a success.
Below are two excerpts from newspapers that gave impetus for my research in this environment.

Two clippings on robots Stanislav Avramenko in HD format

I think after reading the article you realize that not everything was so simple. A little bit of sleepless nights and I thought: the missing elements in the schema author.
Well, now for the experiment with water. I did not have the confidence of the new scheme. I was just at the time of writing, the pair of interesting lines of code to get setup and wanted to try the water as a conductor in this scheme.
Below I took the experiment itself with water and with broken bulbs. Although digicam stubbornly refused to cooperate.

In the video below of my first experiments with the installation. There I repeat experiments AVRAMENKO and fry bacon.
The first experiments with the installation of the device and the scheme

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/227953/

Tags

See also

New and interesting