Motovelo Minsk factory is not a factory, it's the era.

Many here remember the legend who his who called Burchik or another, but it was an integral part of our lives. But time changes, and preferences, and he was alive.

Will be 41 photos
via

1.Avtomobilnye reporters often travel abroad to various missions. That presentation of something, then test drive, then a visit to the plant, then something else. Sometimes such "international" events take place in our country. Yesterday arrived in Minsk correspondent of the Russian and Ukrainian media that together with their Belarusian colleagues to visit the plant "Motovelo" and test-drive the major novelties among motorcycle M1NSK.

2.Nachalos all with a press conference where reporters have presented two new models - M1NSK D4 125 and M1NSK TRX 300i. The first has already gone on sale for 1290 dollars, the second will be sold in the coming weeks for the price of $ 5100. These are two completely different bike which are designed for different target audiences. D4 125 will increasingly be used as a vehicle for each day, most likely in the countryside. TRX 300i, in turn - an expensive "toy» for fun, which officially belongs to a class Tour Enduro.

3.M1NSK D4 125

4.M1NSK TRX 300i

5.Samaya expected new Belarusian enterprise - D4 125. It can be called a modern continuation of the classic motorcycles Minsk Motorcycle. The manufacturer says that the model is based on three pillars: high reliability, simplicity of design and affordable price. Reliability 125 D4 to check the time, but the simplicity and affordability can be estimated now. It is a motorcycle, as already mentioned, only in 1290 dollars. In this price range today are the scooters and budget Chinese model. The press release says that the D4 125 is the most affordable motorcycle manufactured in Europe in its class.

6.Konstruktivno NEW largely repeats the classical models (eg, M125), to which many of us in childhood chasing fishing. D4 125 is not allocated a striking design and outstanding performance, but well suited to the role of the first motorcycle. Optimum power making it as dynamic as cars (there is not enough low-powered scooters), but you can not accelerate to extremely high speeds for beginners.

7. As you might guess from the title, moving D4 125 results engine of 125 cubic meters. cm. The thickness of the unit is 10, 5 l. p. "Vertical" 4-stroke engine is air-cooled and the motorcycle accelerates to a speed of 100 km / h. According to official specifications, D4 125 consumes an average of 2, 5 liters per 100 kilometers. However, the speed at the same time should not exceed 60-70 km / h. In this case, a 12-liter tank of motorcycle enough for about 500 km. A record figure in this segment.

8.Vneshny view of the new budget M1NSK developed in Belarus. Designers use elements of classical models "Minsk" in conjunction with the latest domestic producers. The bike is designed taking into account the specifics of the road conditions of the CIS countries. The main markets are Russia and Kazakhstan. At the same time four of the five issued capital motorcycles factory find their buyers is in the Russian Federation.

9.Podveska D4 125 is formed as a telescopic front fork and dual rear dampers. Clearance of the model is 21 cm, and the dry weight - 100 kg. The creators of the budget motorcycle do not doubt that it is 125 D4 will soon become the best-selling M1NSK market. Who takes the lead classical model M125. At the same time D4 125 is not its successor - motorcycles will be produced in parallel.

10.Pravda, M125 will lose the current 2-stroke engine. Firstly, its production to the extent necessary too expensive (you need to include a foundry). Second, the engine is difficult to upgrade to the required ekonorm. Third, it has tested the successor of this unit - the new "2-taktnik", which is more powerful and easier. At the same time to "Motovelo" will continue to collect the old engine - as spare parts for motorcycles already issued.

11.D4 125 equipped with front disc brakes, but the back left of the drum. The level of localization models - more than 50%. This engine comes from China. We produce: the exhaust system, headlight, wheel, turn signals, shock absorbers, brackets and other chains. Available in the new "125-ka" in three colors - blue, black and red.

20.Model M1NSK TRX 300i is designed for motoputeshestvennikov. It is evident that the staff are proud of the plant according to the motorcycle. Last year, TRX 300i took part in the run Brest - Dushanbe and drove 10 thousand. Km without any serious damage. It names you would think that on a motorcycle set to 0, 3-liter engine. In fact, the movement of novelty leads 250 cc engine, which is already familiar to fans M1NSK on other models. Plant capacity is 26 liters. s., whereby TRX 300i can easily maintain a cruising speed of 120 km / h. Bike weighs 155 kg.

21.Iznachalno planned to be available in 15-inch rear wheels. Even last year's run off with such motorcycle wheels. But later it was decided to equip the TRX 300i 17-inch rear wheels. In addition, the car will receive Injection engine (motorcycles participated in a run with petrol engines).

22. In standard equipment includes three TRX 300i luggage trunks, bumpers and hand protection. If desired, the motorcycle can be equipped with a roomy wardrobe trunks, heated grips and other accessories. While the creators of the model called "Enduro Weekend" - for long-range travel, it fits loosely.

23.Na plant almost all motorcycles go on one assembly line. It is universal and allows to produce all the mass model M1NSK. During our visit all the posts were occupied by motorcycles D4 125. Still - this machine greatest demand. The classic model M125 has captivated the customer's warehouse, so its production slightly slowed down. The change of the plant produces 60 motorcycles. Each instance runs on a special run-in stand.

24.Shema build motorcycles M1NSK about this: the plant is supplied unpainted frame, which is mounted on a conveyor adapter (called the "horse"); a frame mounted on the engine and other components; future motorcycle equipped with wheels; the last stage M1NSK gets dizaynoobrazuyuschie details. Shields are installed only after the running of the motorcycle.

38.Melkoseriynye model (like TRX 300i) is not available on a universal line, and by the "guard assembly." Dear motorcycle M1NSK produce only on request - score stores not a mass product does not make sense. Similarly produced ATVs and sportbike M1NSK.

41.V recent years, "Motovelo" suspended lineup expansion. Instead, a manufacturer concentrated on optimizing production and reducing costs. Among the plans for the future - production of motorcycles with large displacement (500 and 600 cu. Cm).

That's all. Thanks to all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting