Blue-eyed Thai

The difference is very obvious

completely different structure of the skull

My love for the Thais was born 7 years ago, when my parents dragged a garden kitten teenager who was one and froze to the winter

called the Goat, not the standard name for a cat, but still. At that time, the house has already lived a cat, but it was not at all like her, too sociable and curious

It took several years and forced to leave the fate of the parent center. It's time to love and feline scored pulse in my temples ... It is 8 March, and as they say "narevela" ... We're going for Thai kitten! URAAAA, I read a lot about them, so many saw him give me, I want to!

Here we have chosen ... It was decided that we take the boy for a long time were selected from 6 kittens (more of 2 boys), it was observed talked ... They took! Full of happiness going home, the purchase of components, 2 nights without sleep and suddenly, call the hostess with the question - Are you sure the boy was taken ??? And then I started hysterics - not give up! mine! Gender is not important! Favorite reached "check" ... a girl! The world collapsed ... What is urine mistress scream into the phone - not give up! My! Native! Her response surprised - it means the fate of her, and you have such visits have chosen each other)))

The first month has been hell, scratched hands in blood, I was ashamed to go to work ... At home we have lived with the little monster

By the way, my name is "Duchess", responds to the "Hertz" and "Pisyusha."

These cats are by nature better than Coons, they have a dog component. Our three month beginning balls and all rustling in the teeth like Oporto bring, do not teach itself

This breed is insanely talkative, is to leave her one half-day and two hours later you will hear about how she was lonely, she saw a sparrow, and how many cars outside 10 hours have driven (exaggerate)

Moral: All cat's good, but I love the blue-eyed Thai!

Tags

See also

New and interesting