The most profitable business in Russia - fake documents about staying at a resort in Crimea

In Russia, the business of providing fake documents perbyvanii on resorts of Crimea has become the most profitable this summer in Russia. The fact that the security forces and many state employees began terbovat not just writings, as I spent the summer in the Crimea, but real vouchers.

In particular, this journalist Valery Fedotov wrote in his blog:

"Open the mail, found in her advertisement distribution" has provided a set of documents (copies of tickets, holiday cards, mark accommodation and so on.), Confirming the stay on vacation in the Crimea. "

Now I think it would be pretty popular service - some 5 million security officials, plus officials, judges, deputies, state employees and other categories of people who are forced to show their loyalty. And each of them will require a report on the work, as he spent a holiday ...

Generally it is a good example of how life in our country (and, as far as I understand, it remains unchanged, with the kings, that the communists that now). Power constantly invents new and new rules that are impossible to fully comply - if the person used a vacation in Spain (Turkey, Egypt, Thailand, at his dacha), he is not in the Crimea popretsya only because of what is now fluttering above it other flags. And the people from time to time come up with workarounds - such that the wolves were fed and the sheep are safe. As a result, in practice, all (or almost all) and will continue to rest where used to. But on paper and on statistics entire country, we will spend the summer in the Crimea. "

freejournal.biz/article4265/index.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting