Phyode W / Me: sporty bracelet with "health indicator"

All sorts of sports gadgets and "smart" now quite a few hours. Amid all this diversity new models sometimes get lost. And developers are doing everything to their device better than others.

Someone price decreases, someone adds a different kind of "buns", which can be useful to the buyer. One of those that are different from the others, is the devices and Bracelet W / Me from the company Phyode (by the way, the name stands for Phyode With Me, ie a device that is always with you).

Basic functions: h5>
  • Data on heart rate;
  • Data on respiratory rate and respiratory rhythm training;

• Notification of messages and incoming calls on your phone;

• The search function of the phone (press the button, and the smartphone beeps);
         All data presented in visual form on the display of the smartphone, in the appropriate application (it was a little below).

Now that can be called a "highlight" of the bracelet , which allow the device to collect the required amount of investments on Kickstarter.

The fact that the bracelet defines the general condition of the body by such factors as the frequency of cardiac rhythm, rhythmic breathing and some other parameters (the developers call it a "spectrum analyzer of life"). After analyzing several indicators given the general condition of the body, including the mental state (passive, pessimistic, easily excitable, anxious, or balanced).

According to the developers, the person must ensure that the assessment was in "balanced state" - in this case, health is not endangered. If the heart rate or rhythm of breathing deviate from the norm, the device will issue a warning.

Well, and how to correct the violation, the person has to think. Whether to lose weight, if you have excess weight, or whether to leave the nervous work, or do sports. In general, the solution for the owner of the bracelet.

Additional Features: h5>
      • warning function away from your smartphone;
    • remote shutter for the camera phone (ie put somewhere smartphone, to create a general picture For example, and photographing everything together, and pressing the button initiates a bracelet "shutter" camera phone);
  • Upload data to the "cloud» W / Me, with an analysis of all the data on the state of the body medical team (this function while in the stage of "tuning»);
    Features bracelet h5>
  • Adjustable size of the hoop;
Width: 24 mm; Weight: 39 grams; Wireless Module: Bluetooth 4.0 li > Display: LED Battery life: an average week; Charging: USB Operating temperature range: -45 -2 degrees Celsius (recommended from 0 to 35);
Compatibility: h5> iOS smartphone / tablet with Bluetooth 4.0 (app available here < / a>);
iPhone 5; iPhone 4S iPad mini iPad with Retina display iPod touch 5th generation; here )

You can order anything on the manufacturer's website for $ 190, or on the company's website Medgadgets for 7500 rubles.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/medgadgets/blog/225493/

Tags

See also

New and interesting