Viks Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet VI-T2: accessory for not responding to calls ladies

Smart watches today is no surprise - have such devices in the lines of Sony, Samsung and several Chinese manufacturers. However, all of these accessories are designed primarily for men - for the ladies, they do not resemble the handle. Last week was a c wife in the supermarket electronics, where he was a stand with a clock Samsung Galaxy Gear. I'm this kind of gadgets not very much like (the reasons described here ), but the wife of the concept seemed interesting. All anything, but the Galaxy Gear on her wrist looked like ... Well, they're really looked out of place. Around the ring-seal on an elegant female fingers.

And the third day, I got to test multiple bracelets Viks Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet VI-T2, and examples that my dear ...

Should not be treated this accessory to the class of smart watches, although they have a similar purpose; the hero of this post - most useful decoration, not hours. Focused primarily on the bracelet ladies.

Viks Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet VI-T2 connects to smartphones via Bluetooth. When a call comes in, he begins to vibrate, and very significantly. Feel the vibration, the girl should get caught on and a mobile phone from the depths of her purse. However, it can not get: bracelet can receive calls on their own, good speaker and microphone it provides. (To accept / reject call, setting, and so on the device has two buttons.) Excessive use of this, however, is not necessary, as in the case of lengthy conversations "through the bracelet," he lives on a single charge than two days, and less than one. And then, all around distinctly hear the details of your conversation, as, in fact, the speaker here is a hands-free system.

Less in this story one, with serious - bracelet can only display the number of subscribers. Their names in the address book - alas. At least, that's how things work in the case of Android-smartphone. iPhone can also show the names, but only if they are "crammed" in Latin.

Notifications of new mail, the alarm, SMS and MMS come in the form of a sound - in fact, played the appropriate music from your phone. Music played on A2DP, too, although, of course, the columns (even portable) bracelet is no substitute.

Time device also displays - for this you need to press the button. We send heartfelt greetings sixth-generation iPod nano, which many have used just like a clock.

Small screen at Viks Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet VI-T2 is small and not too bright; white characters are displayed on a black background, nice fonts. The display is inscribed in black space - see the photos. The remaining parts of the device can be golden pearl, black, white or red. At the same time I consider it necessary to stress once again that the model is focused primarily on women. Submit a normal healthy man with such a thing on my hand comes out.

The outside of the bracelet entirely glossy, the interior is decorated with a kind of rubber. Or you can call it soft tachem, not the essence - the main thing that the hand nicely. Weight bracelet developers not specified, but it weighs no more than the average watch. Hand it does not weigh too much.

Another useful feature - switch vibration away from the phone for 10 meters. That is, if the woman forgets it on the bedside table in the hall and run down the stairs, then chances are that she come to his senses and return. Vibra really strong - it is impossible not to feel.

Charging Viks Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet VI-T2 using such a thing here:

Clip connected to two contact pads on the inner side of the bracelet. Not very elegant solution: a port microUSB, it is a subtle benefit, would have looked more appropriate here.

And in general - a curious thing. You can give a girl who is at odds with your phone calls and regularly skips. In contrast to the same Samsung Galaxy Gear, bracelet from Viks quite a female. It costs 3000 rubles. In my opinion, the price is adequate. But I would be willing to pay for it and 4000, if not the points above to display numbers rather than names.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/smartgadget/blog/205432/

Tags

See also

New and interesting