Solution tortoise question

Bliiin. Better to buy fish. This animal I have six months of life taken away. Not only that, brake, coma I would even say, so more and underfoot confused. And do not sleep at night. Nope. Something shkrebetsya, shorhaetsya the corners all the time, bryamkaet something, or eats constantly, and then rested his tower in the wall, and stalled until the morning. Reverse gear in her dumb though. A sleep hunting. And there are two options, either to stand up, push apart wife,
turn on the light, raise the bed to find this bulldozer and slapped on the neck, or feel the love and endure until the creature dies down. In the morning.
But at night, byvat, should be there in the latrine or to the fridge to make money than to go, and now this animal, crazy darkness creeps. Stumble, fall, if it was not razdushit foul creature. Wife at all frightened, still unused.
To designate a creature of the night, she screwed to the roof
battery and LED in flashing mode. Now at night under my bed goes rover, so little blue shine, pew-pew-pew. Seen good awake. But still more, horn rested and slips. I thought why would it. Doper. Here, try on the car in the dark ride that, huh? Here. I told her super bright LED stuck on his shoulder. Headlights
light, like for example how. It immediately became spakaney. Crawling now, and all of her sight. And then wandered in the dark, as muskrat blind. One problem was solved, then. Armor is good. Tokma painfully slow the rover drives. Yup. Then, I told her little bottom wheels stuck. Turtle popervosti Spacey was the velocities such accelerations yes prospects, and then
nothing was used. Even learned to ride a bit.
Put it on the floor, direction zadash, she and rows, then the paws. Ljubo expensive look. At night she even maneuvers which is under the cabinets yes beds. Razvlekaetstsa bastard. Current guests sometimes pugayutstsa. Sit sit, and here it from under the sofa in a light bulb on wheels vykatittso yes, its a tower out of it important route pretend, and rolled to another strontium. Guests shocked turtle too. Who said that they have no brains, eh?
Figo. Teased her somehow. Tyrkat finger in his ugly face, and yet it w will think that as a yes, no time to kusit me. Well, yes I saw it on the floor and pulled. On wheels. It is a bit of a ride, I forgot. Then the bastard, headlights
I highlighted, from the corner crept until I watched the movie and snatched the little finger! Think about it, now have her brains out or not.
Once almost lost her, really. Send to nature, eat and drink, and Flatliners my crawled into the grass. The cries it is not withdrawn, and self'm not crawling back. All round as nishtyakov! Gobies there chips. Got something as then, it just ate at the dumpster shoto. A Nitsche. I then her clay roof box of McDonald's stuck. Now crawling on the grass with the bright flag - zavsegda seen. =)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting